UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah fair enough. Trolls!

See above. The mirror are normally decent to take a headline from

Not saying it isn't, but the way you came in made it seem like you were taking the piss out of the people in this thread who were just saying that the concussion would explain things.

Not saying it isn't, but the way you came in made it seem like you were taking the piss out of the people in this thread who were just saying that the concussion would explain things.
Nah I thought people on here would have read the article and filled me in on when a rematch could be schedule and on what grounds. Turns out the headline tweet wasn't even what the article believed anyway

Nah I thought people on here would have read the article and filled me in on when a rematch could be schedule and on what grounds. Turns out the headline tweet wasn't even what the article believed anyway

Oh dear.

I switched off from the CL thread from the day or two after the game. Saw a headline today. Posted in the thread asking those about the headline.

Yeah would have made more sense if you'd posted a link to the headline. Instead just comes off as you trying to troll before realising you'd been trolled.

Nothing to see.

Yeah would have made more sense if you'd posted a link to the headline. Instead just comes off as you trying to troll before realising you'd been trolled.

Nothing to see.
I did try and search for the headline before posting and couldn't find what I saw earlier. Probably because the article and tweet mismatched

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap, how is this for changing ones tune at a quick rate.

*a post you ‘liked’*
Not really a flip-flop, was just asking how the Liverpool fans feel about it. Not sure the revelation would change their opinion towards him. Once trust in a player has gone it’s very hard to get back. Do feel a bit sorry for Karius but I’m not a Liverpool fan am I.

Not really a flip-flop, was just asking how the Liverpool fans feel about it. Not sure the revelation would change their opinion towards him. Once trust in a player has gone it’s very hard to get back. Do feel a bit sorry for Karius but I’m not a Liverpool fan am I.

Still want that top end keeper. Karius can redeem himself as our keeper for FA / League Cup next season.

So did I.
You're both correct, play did just continue.

It's a hard one, can't really blame the LFC doctors because Karius got up as if it was nothing - the doctors aren't going to just run on the field if the player is acting fine.

Unfortunately hindsight says Karius should have taken it upon himself to go down and be examined - but again, what player would ever do that in a CL final and risk getting taken off? We've seen through the AFL that players will usually try to keep things to themselves if it means avoiding being taken off.

typeclub what a legend.

Ramos: "******* hell, how people have paid attention to the Salah thing... Next the keeper says he's concussed because of collision with me. All that's left is for Firmino to say he caught a cold because a drop of my sweat fell on him."

typeclub what a legend.

Ramos: "******* hell, how people have paid attention to the Salah thing... Next the keeper says he's concussed because of collision with me. All that's left is for Firmino to say he caught a cold because a drop of my sweat fell on him."
Lol he's baffled because he often defeats Barca and Bayern yet still hasn't seen these kinds of excuses. He loves rubbing the salt in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back