UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with that when it works out. Real Madrid bought Kroos because of the 2014 World Cup and Manchester United bought Ronaldo because of one game.

Then there are those other times like when United bought Kleberson because of the 2002 World Cup. Sometimes it works and other times it goes horribly.

Real have a long and illustrious history of doing this though. It's not something that happens once in a blue moon.

When they see a player who had a good game (James/Prosinecki), they'll break the bank to get them.

Poch is just another Bielsa until he wins something
Just a tick under 4 years ago AVB was in charge as we got dicked 6-0 away to City and then 5-0 at home to Pool.

Don’t think many would give a toss if he’s just another Bielsa or if he’s as good as ‘ance’. Just that we’re no longer a laughing stock bunch of soft pushovers.

PSG are paying that for Mbappe and Neymar. Perez would pay that for Alli and Kane.
Mbappe and Neymar was about 350-360 (€400m), this would be a significant hike on that

Also if they get them both then CR7 and Benzema have to leave, I'm not sure if they'll go lightly to be honest

Just a tick under 4 years ago AVB was in charge as we got dicked 6-0 away to City and then 5-0 at home to Pool.

Don’t think many would give a toss if he’s just another Bielsa or if he’s as good as ‘ance’. Just that we’re no longer a laughing stock bunch of soft pushovers.
Wanyama to return and fight for his spot
Rose not far off from returning to left back
And Lamela will be helpful as a Kane replacement option (better option than Son or Llorente as a forward imo)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved that you guys demolished Real but the truth is the truth. Perez will throw whatever the club has into getting Alli and Kane now.
Haha maybe Kane, but Alli will never be a Real player. Poch is the one we'll be after. He'll either be our next coach or we'll be his next club.

Not this year

Dropped too many points already, will need to do the double again on City at the bare minimum and get over you guys at Stamford Bridge etc
8 point lead in November. Hardly insurmountable. City won’t maintain this form. They will dip eventually.

I reckon Spurs have the cattle to mount a challenge.

8 point lead in November. Hardly insurmountable. City won’t maintain this form. They will dip eventually.

I reckon Spurs have the cattle to mount a challenge.
Not this year. I will say that City would have been happy United beat us as they will be less of a threat to them

City will win by 10+points

Not this year. I will say that City would have been happy United beat us as they will be less of a threat to them

City will win by 10+points
Nah I’m backing myself in. I predicted Borussia Lolmund to fail in CL and English teams to dominate the group stages so I’m on a roll here.

If RM are Poch's next club then wouldnt he be your next coach? There is no "either". Regardless wont happen.
No, Madrid could sack a couple of managers while Poch stays at Tottenham and then he could move to Madrid

If RM are Poch's next club then wouldnt he be your next coach? There is no "either". Regardless wont happen.

He's saying either Poch will leave Spurs as soon as Zidane is fired (i.e. their next coach) or else when he does eventually leave Spurs in the future he will go to RM (i.e. they will have a few managers before then).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back