UEFA Champions League 2018/19 (FINAL: Tottenham vs Liverpool)

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Much prefer VAR for clear cut offside calls instead of handball or fouls

Offside is a straight forward decision... because of the “interpretation aspect” of fouls and handballs analysis in slow motion is a bit counterintuitive imo

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
I can’t believe the commentary around the Llorente goal... how in what way is it handball? Arm against body and the slightest touch made no impact on direction of the ball and game of his hip after?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I can’t believe the commentary around the Llorente goal... how in what way is it handball? Arm against body and the slightest touch made no impact on direction of the ball and game of his hip after?
Rule changes next season, but as of now there is no way that should even have been reviewed.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
The reverse angle wasn't used by VAR but it was a handball offence, player tried to head it and it hit his arm.

The VAR replay didnt hace that angle available though and made the correct call based on the replay at hand.

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
So the same as when a player scores, and commentators don't notice the flag is up?

Guess correct ref calls are a bit of a buzzkill.
Doesn't really have anything to do with a call being correct or not (I haven't seen it so don't know).

Just that I thought we were through, had that high for a good 30 seconds, and then we were out.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Doesn't really have anything to do with a call being correct or not (I haven't seen it so don't know).

Just that I thought we were through, had that high for a good 30 seconds, and then we were out.
Which is why I asked if you were complaining about VAR. Seems like you aren't, so no problem. Sucks when calls go against you.

Top Bottom