Results are only viewable after voting.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
This is the best pressing I’ve seen against us. On the plus side at least if we sign 3-4 players we know their guys can play pressing football.

Van der beek, ziyech, neres and the LB would be very welcome additions

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Poch do your side a favour and remove Llorente. He has completely ruined about 4 or 5 attacks. Spurs can’t afford that when Ajax are playing the way they are.
kangaspurs you were right. He is a big pointless lump today. Set pieces his only point of being on and he misses a free header

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
This is the best pressing I’ve seen against us. On the plus side at least if we sign 3-4 players we know their guys can play pressing football.

Van der beek, ziyech, neres and the LB would be very welcome additions
Easy to press when we dont really possess the threat over the back with no Son or Kane

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Set pieces our only hope. Where are all the spurs fans who are football snobs turning their noses to alternative styles of football by lowly sides?

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Very frustrating making it all the way to a champions league semi, yet having to put out such a compromised team due to injury and suspension.

Need to try and hang onto 0-1 or get 1-1. Ajax are vulnerable. Just can’t lose it in the 2nd half

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Yeah an ugly 1-1 is a slight chance. Hard to be critical of team selections with the players that are missing but we’ve played into ajax’s hands with the pressing starting Sanchez as the middle CB and Wanyama at CM. Both are very poor on the ball and allow the press to come at them and aren’t good enough to play through it

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
As awful as Wanyama and our midfield have played it’s no real surprise that Rose and Trippier equally brain fart on the only goal. Against man city they were playing championship level stuff

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
As a spurs fan watching Ajax dominate us it reminds me of being a kid and walking into Toys R Us with your mum. Thinking I’ll take one of those (Onana), one of those (VDB), one of those (Ziyech), one of those (the LB) and one of those (Neres). Not even greedy asking for a DeJong or DeLigt

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
As a spurs fan watching Ajax dominate us it reminds me of being a kid and walking into Toys R Us with your mum. Thinking I’ll take one of those (Onana), one of those (VDB), one of those (Ziyech), one of those (the LB) and one of those (Neres). Not even greedy asking for a DeJong or DeLigt
Now huntelaar is on it’s like being an adult and seeing a retro toy you always wished you had

Back