UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We've played Spurs, PSG, Soton, Chelsea x2, Napoli and are about to play Man City all in the last 3-4 weeks.

Only time we really rotated was when we played the reserves in the league cup.

Klopp needs to be rotating more or you'll be burnt out by Christmas.

He rotated fully in the LC match. He is rotating midfielders also like Henderson and Kieta. Question for me would be does he now give Salah a rest and let Sturridge have a chance as he looks to be in better form.

He rotated fully in the LC match. He is rotating midfielders also like Henderson and Kieta. Question for me would be does he now give Salah a rest and let Sturridge have a chance as he looks to be in better form.
I'd like to rest Salah and Arnold and play Sturridge and Clyne. Also if Keita has a back injury, play Shaqiri in the midfield.

I'd like to rest Salah and Arnold and play Sturridge and Clyne. Also if Keita has a back injury, play Shaqiri in the midfield.
Yeah Shaqiri has been good when he’s come on. He’s in danger of becoming the go to player off the bench though. He’s one of those players who struggles to do it when he’s in the starting lineup.

Going to be a cracker at the weekend. I think you’ll bounce back but you’ll need those forwards to fire

What a performance from Messi. Would normally be hard to watch your side carved open so easily but when he does it it's something else!

Two in a row against us must have taken a fair bit out of Pool, did you guys rotate much?
Back 4 needs a rotation maybe, or maybe a kick up the arse. Van Dijk was just meandering along when Napoli had good sights at goal. Gomez found wanting a few times as well. Unlucky not to score more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I like this Dortmund but they were lucky to get the win in Brugge and Monaco are 18th in Ligue 1 with 8 points out of 24.

It’s about time we had a bit of luck to our way!
But seriously - Monaco are a much better team than their league position shows. Grinding out wins is something we haven’t done for a long time - it’s what the best teams can do on any given day, so it’s a step in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if last night was 0-0?
We still would have been dreadful. Ok-ish to try keep it tight in a tough CL away game surrounded by two huge PL games but we also defended poorly. Combined with passing badly and lacking quality up forward, wasn't much to write home about.

I'd look at it this way

You only lost 1-0

Could've been much worse but it wasn't

Shows your defensive structures at least are holding up, be it if they were poor last night.

When we lose these days it's normally 2-1 or 1-0, shows we're in the game normally. Last night for us could've been 2-3/3-3 but was 2-4 as we conceded late trying to look for an equaliser and had too many caught out of position that Messi capitalised on.

Anyways, 2 more cracks at Napoli and PSG, if you get 4 points there then you're safe I reckon. Will need to take 4-6 from Red Star of course though

Have only just caught the highlights of this morning’s games, some cracking goals.

As has been said already, Lloris. For a top goalkeeper, he sure does makes some moronic errors. That was just ridiculous.

Back