Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor AEK getting put with Bayern Benfica and Ajax
Benfica and Ajax are good challenges for them imo

Benfica aren't the same these days as they were under Jorge Jesus, while who knows with Ajax. Ajax has spent a bit on mature types this season, going away from their mainly core setup of youf. AEK just has to go hard and take points away from them to give themselves a chance of finishing second or third for knockout action.

No reason why Liverpool can't top their group to be honest.
Lel

Man City and Real Madrid were the only teams of around the same or better calibre they played in the CL last season (no offence to Roma who were great to reach the semi final, but they aren't better than Napoli at the moment, they declined a little in the league, while Napoli challenged Juve again).

It'll be a great group imo

Lel

Man City and Real Madrid were the only teams of around the same or better calibre they played in the CL last season (no offence to Roma who were great to reach the semi final, but they aren't better than Napoli at the moment, they declined a little in the league, while Napoli challenged Juve again).

I think Liverpool will top it.

Juve the only threat in our group deffs should finish top 2.

In current form United would be underdogs to get out of that group. Obviously I’m hoping both United and Juve go through and the positive is they can’t meet each other again in the KO round straight away :)

With the way you're playing? :think:
Different Tournament
Different Teams
Form don't mean s**t just look at moyes finishes 7th the same year took united to the final 8 and we lost to bayern by a goal whole different form of competition.

In current form United would be underdogs to get out of that group. Obviously I’m hoping both United and Juve go through and the positive is they can’t meet each other again in the KO round straight away :)
Since you're a supporter of both who would you want more though?

Since you're a supporter of both who would you want more though?
United first of course. Will be disappointed if either miss though.
I’m more upset that I am just about to return home from the UK and I doubt I’ll be able to convince my wife to head back this season :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United first of course. Will be disappointed if either miss though.
I’m more upset that I am just about to return home from the UK and I doubt I’ll be able to convince my wife to head back this season :(
That's alright convince her to go to Italy or Spain lol.

Err, no way. Inter are better than Valencia. PSV are better than the other two as well. Is this another woe is Liverpool sob story? So that when they qualify easily you can praise them as world beaters? It's getting a little boring of a money bags club trying to pretend they are the underdog all the time.

Lel

Not sure why people pump up the tires of Napoli so much but don't show respect to Roma who have been steadily building in Serie A and the CL for several years now. Tottenham actually a good comparison. Roma knocked out Barcelona, they deserved to be there.

Remains to be seen how Napoli fare under Ancelotti this year.

Does his little celebration in Belgrade and the riot police may be needed :eek:

Haha if they’re smart they won’t even bring him over.

There will be thousands gunning for him there. And not national team fans who are milder, the real Delije nutters who fought in the wars.

Filthy little sewer rat.

Dl4AY2RXsAICike.jpg

Sounds like we're still trying to negotiate playing home games at WHL.

Fellas, help me out with a comp i've got going on with some friends - need to pick one team from each of the below groups, winner is the person with the group of teams that scores the most goals over the course of the competition (so further they go, better your chances are of winning).

Group A - Manchester City, Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, Barcelona
Group B - Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Tottenham, Manchester United
Group C - Roma, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, Valencia, Hoffenheim
Group D - Lyon, FC Porto, Schalke 04, Benfica, Monaco, Shakhtar Donetsk
Group E - Galatasaray, PSV Eindhoven, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Club Brugge
Group F - Lokomotiv Moscow, AEK Athens, Red Star Belgrade, Viktoria Plzen, Young Boys

Based on group draws I'm currently thinking Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Roma, Schalke, Ajax, Lokomotiv Moscow

Really have no idea with the final three groups though and which teams from those groups are attacking teams?

Back