UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't really have a chance to properly appreciate it in the tension and emotion of it all, but this really is a bloody lovely goal. Eriksen's pass was ******* world class. He was, by an incredible distance, the best player on the pitch this morning, which may or may not be a good thing considering where it was and the first hand look that Barca had of his vision and passing ability.

Had a great game as well.
Kane is 13 goals and 3 assists in 16 CL games. Cream rises as FAITH used to say haha

Danny wound back the clock too to his prime football.
I'd back him in and give him a run of games this next month or so.

Need to buy someone in January I feel (in any of a few positions) though.

2u228zkg0s321.jpg

They just keep adding those trophies..

Red for me on the VVD tackle. Leg breaker if ever there were one.

As for us, what a friggin’ turnaround! I had resigned myself to playing in the Europa League with the other chump teams and looking ahead to ties against Qarabag, but no, bring on the elite! Almost certain to get a really tough tie, I’d imagine Porto will be the match the second placed sides will want

Had a great game as well.
Kane is 13 goals and 3 assists in 16 CL games. Cream rises as FAITH used to say haha

Danny wound back the clock too to his prime football.
I'd back him in and give him a run of games this next month or so.

Need to buy someone in January I feel (in any of a few positions) though.
Rose was immense last night. Back to the Danny of 16/17. No offence to Ben but we need better there so hopefully this is Rose back to his best now

What melts?
Arsenal fans generally melting all over Twitter and the like because we have the audacity to celebrate going through to the KO’s when we were all but out. A very insecure fanbase in my opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that all you’ve got?
I actually thought at the time, the Spurs supporters in the stands started celebrating 90 seconds early. I was watching both streams and Inter were still bombarding the goals at the time. Unless the inter Optus stream was 90 seconds behind the spurs one

Red for me on the VVD tackle. Leg breaker if ever there were one.

As for us, what a friggin’ turnaround! I had resigned myself to playing in the Europa League with the other chump teams and looking ahead to ties against Qarabag, but no, bring on the elite! Almost certain to get a really tough tie, I’d imagine Porto will be the match the second placed sides will want

You think Spurs are a chump team?

It’s probably fair to say United need a whole new defence. Massive rebuild required considering they are probably going to replace Pogba and Sánchez too. In my opinion Lakaku isn’t good enough either. That’s probably about £400m required to get the team up with the top two in the prem in today’s money

Back