UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think were a red hot chance to get through. Every goal we score is worth two in Germany. Bayern are excellent at home. Guess we will see how it goes. Kimmich out could be big. VVD back could be big, releasing Fabinho into midfield.

Bayern will have to come out and play in the second leg, which should suit the scousers. However Liverpool have been s**t away from home in the CL this season, so a big improvement is needed. They’re kind of in a win/win situation though, go out and they can focus entirely on the PL. That’s a problem that city don’t have with their 22 man elite squad

Created plenty of decent chances but unfortunately most of them fell to Mane, who's technical skill is on par with an provisional league 5 reserves player. That shot on the turn and the overhead when he had plenty of time and space both times, had me shaking my head in disbelief.

Good we didn't concede, but expect Bayern to come out more attacking in the second leg, and if Salah is well held again, might be in trouble.

Bayern will have to come out and play in the second leg, which should suit the scousers. However Liverpool have been s**t away from home in the CL this season, so a big improvement is needed. They’re kind of in a win/win situation though, go out and they can focus entirely on the PL. That’s a problem that city don’t have with their 22 man elite squad
Not sure why Bayern have to come out and play anymore than Liverpool does. It’s 0-0. Worst case if Liverpool don’t score it goes to penalties

Not sure why Bayern have to come out and play anymore than Liverpool does. It’s 0-0. Worst case if Liverpool don’t score it goes to penalties
The fans won’t be happy to see a bus parked at home - this is Bayern not Burnley we are talking about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that didn't go to plan.

First pen a bit harsh imo. It did hit his arm, and you do see them.given but was it a clear and obvious error?

Second pen I'd have to see again. At least two Schalke players offside when the ball was kicked.

Still, we've just got to get on with it. We're good enough to win the match, just need a lift all over and cut out stupid errors.

I think 4 or 5 of ours have been booked so could be a problem.in the second half.

Back