UEFA Champions League 2018/19 (Semi Finals)

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ha ha, an actual quote from Pocchetino referring to Delph.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...f-a4113686.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Saint Harry can do no wrong.
Did you read the whole article? He absolves Delph from any blame ffs

“I think both were fighting for the ball with no intention to damage each other. Harry wanted to talk with him but he was so aggressive, maybe was upset or was painful from the action. It was very friendly the conversation, no problem between us.”

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Did you read the whole article? He absolves Delph from any blame ffs

“I think both were fighting for the ball with no intention to damage each other. Harry wanted to talk with him but he was so aggressive, maybe was upset or was painful from the action. It was very friendly the conversation, no problem between us.”
I did read it. He doesn't need absolving of blame for Kane coming in late on him, and injuring himself in the process.

Suggesting he was lucky because it might technically be a red was laughable, hence why I quoted that bit and said ha ha.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I did read it. He doesn't need absolving of blame for Kane coming in late on him, and injuring himself in the process.

Suggesting he was lucky because it might technically be a red was laughable, hence why I quoted that bit and said ha ha.
You should check some of the shit your own manager comes out with. Poch is probably the most likeable manager there is. Pretty pathetic from you once again

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
You should check some of the shit your own manager comes out with. Poch is probably the most likeable manager there is. Pretty pathetic from you once again
If you want to have a go at something Pep says do it. I certainly don't agree with a lot of things he's come out with.

But don"t have a cry when your manager says something laughable and it gets pointed out on here.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you want to have a go at something Pep says do it.

But don"t have a cry when your manager says something laughable and it gets pointed out on here.
You just used one quote from an article which basically has him saying Delph was blameless. Your players were roughing up Kane all night, and that’s probably where his frustration was coming from.

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
You just used one quote from an article which basically has him saying Delph was blameless. Your players were roughing up Kane all night, and that’s probably where his frustration was coming from.
I used the quote I considered funny.

Get over it

As for being roughed up all night, Saint Harry gives as good as he gets. Wouldn't be the footballer he was if he didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Last ten minutes they’ve looked a bit better.
Yeah because they've pushed bloody 30 metres upfield and are actually making a game of it. They just let barca do whatever they wanted early. Pogba can create goals against anyone but he's useless if he's holding hands with De Gea

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Started like ass, worked our way into it but as usual can’t bloody score a goal.

I expect Barca to get a quick 2nd goal early in the next half.

Top Bottom