UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

God you talk rubbish - of course it is a massive buzzkill to fans who think they have scored when the offside flag goes up - like seriously W T F

That was my entire ******* point lol.

Triggered :$ Just sums up how artificial your club is, that's why I said it was my favourite part.
Triggered and melting. LOL, you're not desperate at all.

Just found it amusing that your favourite part of the game was me not going to it.

Triggered and melting. LOL, you're not desperate at all.

Just found it amusing that your favourite part of the game was me not going to it.

Think he just said strange you didn't watch it. Which is strange. But each to their own.

Think he just said strange you didn't watch it. Which is strange. But each to their own.
He said it was his favourite part of the game. Which is a bit weird.

Don't consider it strange at all anyway, I'm sure all of us have missed games at one time or the other.

He said it was his favourite part of the game. Which is a bit weird.

Don't consider it strange at all anyway, I'm sure all of us have missed games at one time or the other.

Not significant ones that I instead listened to on the radio, but as I said, each to their own.

Are Liverpool home or away first?

If the second leg is at Anfield I slightly favour them. If it"s in Barcelona, Is lightly favour them.

Slightly favour Spurs in the other semi, but both Re hard to call.

Please don't take it personally mooms, it wasn't aimed directly at you as an individual. Just summed up to me how City fans can be, although you are more of a fan than the bandwagoners that jump on to ride the coat tails. Could have been a legitimate reason you couldn't watch which is fair enough, but just funny looking at it in isolation

xoxo

Are Liverpool home or away first?

If the second leg is at Anfield I slightly favour them. If it"s in Barcelona, Is lightly favour them.

Slightly favour Spurs in the other semi, but both Re hard to call.

Spurs and Barcelona are both at home 1st leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't take it personally mooms, it wasn't aimed directly at you as an individual. Just summed up to me how City fans can be, although you are more of a fan than the bandwagoners that jump on to ride the coat tails. Could have been a legitimate reason you couldn't watch which is fair enough, but just funny looking at it in isolation

xoxo
I don't take it personally, just find it weird that anyone would care.

Don't think many that generalise City fans have much of a clue about City fans or football fans either.

I haven't attended champions League matches for years, but watch pretty much all of them on the TV. Didn't last night, and don't really care if some randoms on the internet think my reason for not doing so is worthwhile or not.

Last edited:
I know you’ll have Son on Saturday, but it would be a good time to trial getting draws, or even wins :)
I honestly think we lose 3 or 4 nil on Saturday. We were all in today and still lost in reality and got battered.

Poch could easily rotate the squad considering we play every 4 days now to the end of the season. Concede this and focus on the remaining very winnable ones. Regardless of the result top 4 would still be in our hands

Selection will be interesting

Its refreshing to see a club that hasnt spent a cent for a couple of years knock off the biggest money bags in sport.

Is Peps reputation a bit tainted with his UCL failings without Messi?

One of your proteges famously labelled him "Fraudiola". Perhaps some merit to that claim.

I honestly think we lose 3 or 4 nil on Saturday. We were all in today and still lost in reality and got battered.

Poch could easily rotate the squad considering we play every 4 days now to the end of the season. Concede this and focus on the remaining very winnable ones. Regardless of the result top 4 would still be in our hands

Selection will be interesting

I dont think so, Poch will surely want to be capitalise on the euphoria of qualifying for the semis.

City and the manner of the defeat will be down in the dumps. Most of the players have won it all before - interesting if he can get then psychologically right for the weekend.

Can see us doing City 2-1. COYS.

Its refreshing to see a club that hasnt spent a cent for a couple of years knock off the biggest money bags in sport.

Still a bit of a money bags team though when you look at what they paid for their players. It's not like they are Ajax..

I dont think so, Poch will surely want to be capitalise on the euphoria of qualifying for the semis.

City and the manner of the defeat will be down in the dumps. Most of the players have won it all before - interesting if he can get then psychologically right for the weekend.

Can see us doing City 2-1. COYS.
Spurs midfield is threadbare at the moment.

I’d be banking on United getting the drooped points your after than Spurs.

City can bring in 5 new faces to freshen up the team on Saturday. Spurs don’t have that luxury.

Feel we will have a go at them as we won’t stand a chance if we play for the draw

he loses, fraud. he wins, fraud.

take your pick

Back