UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally think that Lloris could have done better on the 3rd and 4th goals for Man City. The Sterling one was straight back diagonally across goal at chest height and Lloris allowed it to go over him. Likewise with Agueros goal. Chest high but it escaped him at the near post being flat footed. Almost dives under it.

I think credit should be given to Sterling for that finish, it was high quality. Lloris coming over quickly to that side of the goal and he clinically slots it back the other way.

Perhaps shouldn’t have been beaten by Aguero in that corner for the 4th so easily. However should be noted as well that he saved that penalty in the first leg, which would have changed the entire dynamics completely. Especially when the tie ended up equal on aggregate.

Really? Goldstein and Cundy f***ing suck. They think they’re hilarious but they’re immature morons.
I like Cundy. Goldstein I’m not a massive fan of. Really condescending.

As an Australian looking for premier league chat though they are good.

Even if it wasn’t photoshopped the correct call is no penalty against Kompany. Just as it should have been with Rose in the first leg and Llorente with the goal
I’d give that a penalty if it was real. Hand is out away from his body. Could easily have it tucked in. He just got lucky it got the shoulder

With rose it is very difficult to keep the arm down when diving to the ground. Mind you I’ve noticed he has modified that in the last game or two so that his arm is down

Does this not apply from June 1?
Not sure.

I have seen the attacker in the wall incident though somewhere. Might have been a bundesliga game.

I just have no issue with that being handball. IMO it was. He used his arm to score a goal, we’d be livid if the reverse happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure.

I have seen the attacker in the wall incident though somewhere. Might have been a bundesliga game.

I just have no issue with that being handball. IMO it was. He used his arm to score a goal, we’d be livid if the reverse happened
No doubt I’d be upset.

I do feel though if your arm is tucked into your body and you have made no effort whatsoever(in fact turning away from the ball to avoid it) to play it with your arm then it should stand.

Despite the joy of watching Spurs in a CL semi-final, considering our threadbare midfield, watching De Jong and Winks in the same midfield, albeit on opposing sides, will be a bittersweet moment of what could have been after De Jong recently talked about how close he was to joining Spurs at the end of last season. Boy, could we have used him.

I like Cundy. Goldstein I’m not a massive fan of. Really condescending.

As an Australian looking for premier league chat though they are good.
Fair enough. I think they’re smartarses and try to take the piss out of people who call in way too much, to the point where they come across as rude. They’re not naturally funny either. It’s so forced. They rarely talk football and when they do they just try to be overly controversial with their calls and opinions. I guess that’s why they’ve got that time slot on the show. I find weekly podcasts are much better. There are some good ones out there.

No doubt I’d be upset.

I do feel though if your arm is tucked into your body and you have made no effort whatsoever(in fact turning away from the ball to avoid it) to play it with your arm then it should stand.

Doesnt matter really. If you try and head a ball that you see coming from distance and handle it referees almost always pay a handball. You see many examples of players trying to control the ball on their chest but inadvertently controlling the ball with their hand usually penalised for handball.

Fair enough. I think they’re smartarses and try to take the piss out of people who call in way too much, to the point where they come across as rude. They’re not naturally funny either. It’s so forced. They rarely talk football and when they do they just try to be overly controversial with their calls and opinions. I guess that’s why they’ve got that time slot on the show. I find weekly podcasts are much better. There are some good ones out there.
Spot on, the pair of them are campaigners of the highest order.

On that City goal reaction, I get that Cundy is a dyed in the wool Chelsea fan, but the campaigner played for us for a few seasons and he actually left Chelsea to sign for us. What a total campaigner. Awful bloke, s**t player, ******* hate him

Spot on, the pair of them are campaigners of the highest order.

On that City goal reaction, I get that Cundy is a dyed in the wool Chelsea fan, but the campaigner played for us for a few seasons and he actually left Chelsea to sign for us. What a total campaigner. Awful bloke, s**t player, ******* hate him
Makes that clip even funnier

There would of been those reactions in households and bars the world over

I doubt any of them in the studio would of actually been City fans

Good to see Jodly firing off shots prematurely (I heard he does that frequently). He obviously missed Spurs playing his team off the park in the second half at Anfield

You seem to spend a lot of time posting about every other team but your own.

Then I suggest you mosey on over to the Man Utd thread.....You won't find me posting in other teams threads.

Also....Ought not an Arsenal supporter be over in the second tier European thread.

Back