UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They have a tough route to the main tournament. If they get past Rosenborg they meet AEK Athens.
Giving fourth place Italy, England, Spain, Germany and third place France free hits into the group stage is the consequence we are seeing from the 7-15 ranked coefficients and whoever else

Also looking at the current coefficients, Portugal and Holland have shot themselves in the foot bigtime, particularly Portugal with going behind Russia. Benfica would not have played a third round play off in a very long time I'd have imagined.

This will flow down into Europa League for sure also with seemingly strong pedigree sides with poor national coefficients struggling to qualify for that, likely facing strong opposition in the qualifying phases. Also I'd imagine teams like Burnley who get a qualifying spot through league performance might struggle to make it.

Also good thread on what Scottish clubs need to do to reduce their number of qualifying rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know which TV channel in Australia holds the broadcast rights for 2018/19 season?

I think the bein sport deal expired and there were rumours that optus sport will be bidding. But i can't seem to find any confirmation.

Do we know which TV channel in Australia holds the broadcast rights for 2018/19 season?

I think the bein sport deal expired and there were rumours that optus sport will be bidding. But i can't seem to find any confirmation.
Still up for grabs it seems

Hopefully SBS has more say in it this time around. Two games a week again on Wednesday's and Thursday's etc

Their coverage was absolutely pathetic last season, only English teams they regularly showed were City and Liverpool

Back