• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.
CL.jpg

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
You know, I am itching to try a San Marino campaign again, just to see if my club side gets screwed over by Euro/WC in the early season.

Still, they used to call it the extra preliminary round before, and now we're having a mino knockout before we start the qualifying, lol

Unexpected and long overdue. Never sat well with me that UEFA treated paying supporters like children, unable to be trusted with a pint after a day at work while their corporate guests were free to drink what they wanted.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Which of those teams are affected by the world cup
Malmo and Valur both had players from Iceland at the cup who played anyway. Red Star Belgrade had Degenek who was on the bench. Legia Warsaw had 2 missing as well.

Celtic had four players missing.

It's a joke the Scottish champions are in this stage of the competition.
It's probably because the Scottish league is basically who's coming second to Celtic now rather than an actual league.

David Schwarz

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 30, 2013
M9 - M10 Standing Room
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

No idea why you can't drink in your seat like we can here but progress at least.

I swear I've had a Carlsberg at the back of the Anfield Road End when I was roped into watching Liverpool live by a friend?

Unless it changed since 2011

And I doubt ever that English fans will be able to ever drink in their seats - there is still a snobbery about the football fan back in Ol' Yore

Back