Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I know it's unlikely but would lol if all english teams somehow avoided each other and all qualified for the semis.
Won't happen

UEFA will make sure United plays a rival

Heck they might just make the English teams play each other while Barca and Juve can lock in Porto/Ajax for themselves

Won't happen

Heck they might just make the English teams play each other while Barca and Juve can lock in Porto/Ajax for themselves

Almost a sure thing this happens.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Another person talking absolute crap - get your facts right instead of making s**t up to suit your point.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...on-revenue-bundesliga-football-clubs-germany/

It is basically even between all clubs.
Nice melt

$588 wowee, that's what I took from that article

Gotta factor in the CL money that goes Bayerns way every single season also, that's a big part of the TV income gap too

The gap is widening on and off field every year, every year goes by and Bayern is on top adding more income to their coffers and pillaging their rivals best players

It simply is not a level playing field for the chasing pack, every time they get close, Bayern simply ruins whatever they build

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Nice melt

$588 wowee, that's what I took from that article

Gotta factor in the CL money that goes Bayerns way every single season also, that's a big part of the TV income gap too

The gap is widening on and off field every year, every year goes by and Bayern is on top adding more income to their coffers and pillaging their rivals best players

It simply is not a level playing field for the chasing pack, every time they get close, Bayern simply ruins whatever they build
lol so now you backtrack on your original comment because it shows you have nfi.

CL money goes to Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Man Utd etc every season too. I don't see them not signing any players, do you? Do they save clubs from bankruptcy?

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
lol so now you backtrack on your original comment because it shows you have nfi.

CL money goes to Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Man Utd etc every season too. I don't see them not signing any players, do you? Do they save clubs from bankruptcy?
You're melting again friend

We all know and agree on the climate PSG works in, but there's no PSG fans here either, so we don't know if they're in denial like yourself or not

The Spanish and English leagues are alot deeper than the Bundesliga too which is our main point here, there's better competition and their teams perform well in Europe more regularly compared to the Bundesliga or Serie A.

Bayern has a monopoly on the Bundesliga, just like Juve has one on Serie A, Bayerns monopoly on the competitiveness of the league is the worst though of the so called big 4 leagues. The likes of Napoli and Roma have gotten close to Juve a few times during their reign so that puts the competitiveness of Serie A ahead of the Bundesliga imo.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
You're melting again friend

We all know and agree on the climate PSG works in, but there's no PSG fans here either, so we don't know if they're in denial like yourself or not

The Spanish and English leagues are alot deeper than the Bundesliga too which is our main point here, there's better competition and their teams perform well in Europe more regularly compared to the Bundesliga or Serie A.

Bayern has a monopoly on the Bundesliga, just like Juve has one on Serie A, Bayerns monopoly on the competitiveness of the league is the worst though of the so called big 4 leagues. The likes of Napoli and Roma have gotten close to Juve a few times during their reign so that puts the competitiveness of Serie A ahead of the Bundesliga imo.
You talk like you have a clue, but proof is in the pudding.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Won't happen

Don't buy that. It would be a statistical fluke for all English teams to avoid each other. That's the most likely reason it will happen that way.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Putting the sour in sauerkraut

ZyH0LMsxrmAmNFn3f-zwpPgckEA=.gif

“It’s the exact same joke, what gives?”

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Messi quietly with 2 goals and 2 assists. Still, 5-1 is harsh on Lyon who were still in the tie 15 mins from the end, although their goal could've easily been disallowed for 2 fouls in the lead up.

City and Liverpool favourites for me, with Barcelona and Juve outsiders. Not ruling out Utd either.

I thought Utd held on quite comfortably. That was Barcelona just before they let Rijkaard and Ronaldinho go. Messi was injured too, although I think he came on late. They had a lot of the ball that night but no real chances.

Two fouls in the lead up to their goal lol. No there wasn’t.

5 likes for this post & I will make my profile pic a photo of Steven Gerrard or Richard Dunne for a week if Liverpool or Man City draw Porto

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
5 likes for this post & I will make my profile pic a photo of Steven Gerrard for a week if Liverpool or Man City draw Porto

That’s the first like. If it happens make sure your picture is when Slippy G slipped so I don’t feel like throwing up for an entire week.

Back