UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what worries me. Champions League will have to impact on league form, and we can't really afford a bad game in either.
something similar happened in 05/06 with Chelsea and Liverpool. Things even out a bit i think when you play a team multiple times in a short period. I heard it was 3 times in 12 days or something

something similar happened in 05/06 with Chelsea and Liverpool. Things even out a bit i think when you play a team multiple times in a short period. I heard it was 3 times in 12 days or something

I still remember the super classico overkill thread. I think that was when Mou started to lose his marble vs Pep. RM played Barca something like 5 times in the space of one month and got done like a roast dinner.

Arrogant because I'm worried you could knock us out of the cup, or as good as knock us out of the league?

Fool.
Arrogance that your only concern is that you have to play us twice in close proximity. Typical Moomba arrogance

Pretty worried about De Jong tearing our midfield a new one.

Could City be the first visiting team to go to Spurs new stadium?
Nope, there's a league game against either Brighton or Palace just before that game. Apparently UEFA wouldn't allow the first game there to be a European fixture.

Back