• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I did read it. He doesn't need absolving of blame for Kane coming in late on him, and injuring himself in the process.

Suggesting he was lucky because it might technically be a red was laughable, hence why I quoted that bit and said ha ha.
You should check some of the s**t your own manager comes out with. Poch is probably the most likeable manager there is. Pretty pathetic from you once again

You should check some of the s**t your own manager comes out with. Poch is probably the most likeable manager there is. Pretty pathetic from you once again
If you want to have a go at something Pep says do it. I certainly don't agree with a lot of things he's come out with.

But don"t have a cry when your manager says something laughable and it gets pointed out on here.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you want to have a go at something Pep says do it.

But don"t have a cry when your manager says something laughable and it gets pointed out on here.
You just used one quote from an article which basically has him saying Delph was blameless. Your players were roughing up Kane all night, and that’s probably where his frustration was coming from.

You just used one quote from an article which basically has him saying Delph was blameless. Your players were roughing up Kane all night, and that’s probably where his frustration was coming from.
I used the quote I considered funny.

Get over it

As for being roughed up all night, Saint Harry gives as good as he gets. Wouldn't be the footballer he was if he didn't.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Interesting that Pep claims the 1-0 loss is a better result than a 0-0 draw in the first leg of the tie.
So that is why Delph stopped when Son went for the ball and Ederson let the ball through

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Last ten minutes they’ve looked a bit better.

Yeah because they've pushed bloody 30 metres upfield and are actually making a game of it. They just let barca do whatever they wanted early. Pogba can create goals against anyone but he's useless if he's holding hands with De Gea

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Is the ref allowed to just ignore var or something?

redstarforever_

80nineninety1
Apr 8, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
red star bgd, man utd, bvb
ffs young can’t cross for sh!t

busquets should’ve got fvckin sent off clear handball.. instead free kick for barca lol wtf

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
* me Cancelo is a horrible defender

Back