UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Incredibly soft. Ronaldo and the defender come together and the defender lands on the ground and then Ronaldo puts his hand on the defenders head like “up ya get lad”. Straight red card.
Yeah but after Ronaldo got Rooney sent off all those years ago... does anyone really care for the w***er?

Yeah but after Ronaldo got Rooney sent off all those years ago... does anyone really care for the w***er?

You’re preaching to a neutral fan and this neutral fan reckons that if the referee needed Ronaldo’s influence to send Rooney off, he shouldn’t have been refereeing. Stonewall red card.

Ronaldo won’t be facing united at all now.

Lyon playing well, a big threat on the break all half. We're not doing ourselves any favours but can still win the game.

Need a big improvement though, passing is too sloppy and the movement isn't there atm.

You’re preaching to a neutral fan and this neutral fan reckons that if the referee needed Ronaldo’s influence to send Rooney off, he shouldn’t have been refereeing. Stonewall red card.

Ronaldo won’t be facing united at all now.
Not always a 3 match ban in Europe for a straight red iirc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon the world cup taking place in the off-season is hurting some players too? I think that is the case with Salah and Lovren on our end.
It probably does. We had more players than any other team playing in the semi finals. Don’t know how much of a baring it will have though in all honesty.

Salah has been poor this season hasn’t he. Are supporters starting to get anxious? I suppose the way you’ve started the season lessens any immediate concerns.

City should have been 0-3 there

It probably does. We had more players than any other team playing in the semi finals. Don’t know how much of a baring it will have though in all honesty.

Salah has been poor this season hasn’t he. Are supporters starting to get anxious? I suppose the way you’ve started the season lessens any immediate concerns.

City should have been 0-3 there
Having a fit Sturridge and Shaqiri off the bench helps if Salah needs a rest. Last season it was Ings or Solanke which was not ideal.

Back