UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

In my experience when someone whips out the old "Nice melt" card, it's because they have nothing rational to respond with.
Or maybe the reply was pathetically ignorant and hilariously biased when I actually accurately said what was going on, yet gets spun around again to suit the most biased poster on this board's argument :$:$:$

****, just come out and say you're a closet Liverpool fan, we all know you love them and chug them at every opportunity
All I read here was excuses.
Case in point here SMelty

If I get a half assed pathetic reply that starts off with you're making excuses then goes on to say Levy and Poch has brainwashed us then says the likes of Ings, Shaqiri and Sturridge as "quality players" like they're better than sliced bread then you really gotta question jods football IQ

And the nice melt reply was justifiable considering its hilarious content

Or maybe the reply was pathetically ignorant and hilariously biased when I actually accurately said what was going on, yet gets spun around again to suit the most biased poster on this board's argument :$:$:$

****, just come out and say you're a closet Liverpool fan, we all know you love them and chug them at every opportunity

Case in point here SMelty

If I get a half assed pathetic reply that starts off with you're making excuses then goes on to say Levy and Poch has brainwashed us then says the likes of Ings, Shaqiri and Sturridge as "quality players" like they're better than sliced bread then you really gotta question jods football IQ

And the nice melt reply was justifiable considering its hilarious content
I'm melting, and I'm a closet Liverpool supporter.. Incredible.

I remember them times when Lucas Leiva was world class too :$:$:$

Says on your profile you joined BF mid 2013.

Lucas at his peak was pretty good but that was 2010-11. Spent nearly 2 years out injured from Nov 11 onwards.

You obviously remember him being talked up around 10-11 - what was your username back then ?

Says on your profile you joined BF mid 2013.

Lucas at his peak was pretty good but that was 2010-11. Spent nearly 2 years out injured from Nov 11 onwards.

You obviously remember him being talked up around 10-11 - what was your username back then ?
World Class Leiva is Soccer Bored legend though.

I lurked on Bigfooty for like 2-3 years before I joined (mainly only read the Bulldogs Bored). Nothing to do with my join date, if enough people bring it up over a long period of time then people will look into it won't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SMelty is your nickname though friend is it not? Seems appropriate at times.

Seems to have originated from the SFA Bored...
No idea, is it? You seem weirdly invested.

Definitely more his style

Slower paced, more time on the ball normally
Not the same league anymore. Juventus still build up slowly but teams like Roma and Napoli play with a lot of quick vertical passing when they're on song. The Empoli game I saw they looked pretty good too.

World Class Leiva is Soccer Bored legend though.

I lurked on Bigfooty for like 2-3 years before I joined (mainly only read the Bulldogs Bored). Nothing to do with my join date, if enough people bring it up over a long period of time then people will look into it won't they?

Who the * lurks for 2-3 years before joining. Bit sad.

Who the **** lurks for 2-3 years before joining. Bit sad.
I didn't have access to 24-7 WiFi until about 2012, was on capped gigabyte limits and only used internet for more important things like email/studies if I wasn't on Facebook...

Internet is far more accessible and cheaper these days than it was around 2010-11 imo.

And Bigfooty lurking back then was like reading a thread once every 3 months, hardly sad. Don't have Facebook anymore now either, this is my social networking fix these days.

I didn't have access to 24-7 WiFi until about 2012, was on capped gigabyte limits and only used internet for more important things like email/studies if I wasn't on Facebook...

Internet is far more accessible and cheaper these days than it was around 2010-11 imo.

And Bigfooty lurking back then was like reading a thread once every 3 months, hardly sad. Don't have Facebook anymore now either, this is my social networking fix these days.

2010 wasn't the 90s mate.

Maybe we should start a group picking apart everything that is wrong with whatever you post for every single time you post :D

Yes, that's what you guys should do.

Back