UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s the first like. If it happens make sure your picture is when Slippy G slipped so I don’t feel like throwing up for an entire week.

Changed slightly so I'll go with whatever team it may be

1552529897755.png

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
3 English sides spank 3 German sides. All of whom have taken English academy trained players (inc. Bentaleb) and put them into the first team.

Uefa love a story to their fixturing so I’m expecting the following

City v Porto - the 3rd parties tie
Utd v Liverpool - the biggest rivalry in England
Spurs v Juve - the rematch
Ajax v Barca - the cruffy tie again

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Dont know about that. Both league games were really close. I think if we draw City it will be a really tight affair decided by moments of real quality.
I’m not saying it won’t be tight games but I remember last season, Liverpool really making fools of city but this year it feels like the other way.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Obvs want Ajax or Porto. Will probably get Barca or City.

I least want United. Even though I think were better than them and should win the tie, the games become too big, everyone becomes to nervous cos neither team wants to lose.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
3 English sides spank 3 German sides. All of whom have taken English academy trained players (inc. Bentaleb) and put them into the first team.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Misleading info when they take the better talents from the league as free agents.
It’s what helped us keep up in the CL despite not making as much money as the big premier league clubs

Would be cool if you had all four English teams in the semis, has that happened for a nation before?
England did 3/4 three years in a row from 07 to 09, I think that’s the closest?

07-08 no English club were knocked out by a foreign club.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Ronaldo's herculean efforts aside I think the rest of the team is a bit here and there.

Juve is my 'cl team' now though on account of my countryman, Pjanic :D
I understand anyone having reservations about Juve as we’ve been average all year and that was the first complete performance but I think thats disrespectful to everyone else who played and worked their buts off to allow Ronaldo to have those chances.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Won't happen

UEFA will make sure United plays a rival

Heck they might just make the English teams play each other while Barca and Juve can lock in Porto/Ajax for themselves
Given our last 2 opponents in the quarter finals were Real and Barca not sure why you think we’re certain to get an easy beat.

Back