UEFA Champions League 2019/20 (Group Stage)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
I haven't laughed this hard since, I dunno, Colchester !! Now putting that aside I'm going to give WR some credit here, he gets the banter thing. A lot don't around here, it's like walking on eggshells at times.
+1 from me for WealstoneRaider also. We have had our disagreements but this bloke clearly knows his #bantz even at his own expense.

Reckon hes the sort of bloke you could spend hours at the pub debating football with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Liverpool are tearing them apart.

This is going to get messy, maybe not Spurs v Bayern messy, but still messy

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I don’t think that was a corner that led to Lille’s goal to make it 1-1 against Chelsea. The attacker took a shot on the turn in the box which looked like it missed everyone and out for a goal kick but a corner was given.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The ref in the Barcelona/Inter match hates everyone today lol.

Barcelona are very lucky for their fabulous keeper. Messi and Suarez look cooked these days. Griezmann is over hyped.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Those final few minutes from Spurs, pathetic. Something just isn’t right, some of them looked like they didn’t want to be there.

Bayern strolled as they pleased and those two late goals within a minute of each other reminded me a bit of the 7-7 Germany/Brazil game.
Like I mentioned before, I wonder if those Vertonghen/Eriksen rumours are true and the squad being divided.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Eriksen actually tweeted today that it was all BS. Who knows though, but you have to take him on his word
The rumour was that Vertonghen had an affair with Eriksen’s wife. I am willing to believe that Eriksen would know that he isn’t actually married.

The best rumours are the ones that have incorrect information.

Top Bottom