UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course you do. I'd be surprised if you didn't think it was absurd.

I don't care about conspiracy theories or paranoia, they're terms used to make strawman arguments.

What I will say is that when your side is on the wrong end of blatant refereeing errors time and time again, many people will question why they are putting their time, money and energy into a competition that seems to have no real motivation to fix these errors.

I reached that stage about 5 years ago, and while it wasn't the reason I stopped going to champions league games it certainly had an influence. And I know plenty sit back after games like Tuesday night and think "why do I bother"?

I dont buy the story that City continually have decisions go against them. Just like all clubs some go your way some dont.

As for the rest one has to ask: why is it a problem for City and not the rest?

I dont buy the story that City continually have decisions go against them. Just like all clubs some go your way some dont.

As for the rest one has to ask: why is it a problem for City and not the rest?

I look forward to a hell of a lot of blatantly incorrect decisions going our way in the near future.

Should be fun.

Can't think of one blatant error that's gone our way in the champions League. Can think of dozens that have gone against us.

Doesn't really matter why.

[Edit]Thought of one.

I look forward to a hell of a lot of blatantly incorrect decisions going our way in the near future.

Should be fun.

Can't think of one blatant error that's gone our way in the champions League. Can think of dozens that have gone against us.

Doesn't really matter why.

[Edit]Thought of one.

So you complain about incorrect decisions but "look forward" to them going your way in the future.

Do you not see the contradiction there?

Lol and we wanted to piss Dybala off

Spurs are back, huge win. Seems most of the crowd and the fan base want Poch to continue as manager going off the chants.
Lol, people said the same thing after we demolished Palace

I wonder though not playing guys who want out like Rose or Eriksen had something to do with our improved performance?

Same with having two bigger bodies in a double pivot midfield in Sissoko and Ndombele :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chelsea doing an Ajax in Amsterdam. Exciting team to watch. I only saw the last half hour but they were clearly the better team.

Massive result.

Pulisic was an excellent sub.
Yeah, second game in a row hes come on to influence. A starting spot isnt far away.

Tomori/Zouma CB partnership and Jorg/Kova pivot both look solid.

Cracking game between the 2 best young squads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back