UEFA Champions League 2019/20 (Play-off Round)

Stopher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'd be fascinated to see the numbers for the cost of Celtic and/or Rangers joining the English FA and having to work up through the divisions. They just seem stuck in their own little cycle that ultimately means being unable to attract a higher quality of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I'd be fascinated to see the numbers for the cost of Celtic and/or Rangers joining the English FA and having to work up through the divisions. They just seem stuck in their own little cycle that ultimately means being unable to attract a higher quality of players.
Both have a Premier League sized fan-base & home-grounds, but are likely Championship grade quality.....The Scottish game has regressed appallingly since the late 70's.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Always thought they should set up a side from scratch, work their way through the English leagues and when they get to championship level make that the main priority.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
If Celtic ever got their hands on EPL money then they'd be a force in English football.

Top Bottom