UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to have a free flowing high standard game when one team is playing from the ground with one hand in the air

God Neymar is a campaigner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to lift here. Make sure we get an away goal and finish the job at anfield. I’m not too concerned at the minute

I’m on my phone right now and I see you with a LFC profile pic talking as if you are a LFC fan. Is this a glitch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on my phone right now and I see you with a LFC profile pic talking as if you are a LFC fan. Is this a glitch?
No I’m Liverpool now. ENIC pushed me into it. Although this is just like watching ******* tottenham at the moment. I’m cursed

No I’m Liverpool now. ENIC pushed me into it. Although this is just like watching ******* tottenham at the moment. I’m cursed

I feel like you have undone the Faith curse. We turned into world beaters after she left and now you’ve joined us and we conceeded straight away, too much spursy rubbing off on us.

Stay with Liverpool please

So I’m back in aus which means sky sports isn’t working - can someone tell me how TF I am going to watch the UCL tonight? Do I actually need to sign up to Optus?

I’m Only back for 6 weeks and don’t watch EPL so it probably wouldn’t be. Kayo seems good from early impressions. Similar to DAZN

Buy VPN and set to UK.

I feel like you have undone the Faith curse. We turned into world beaters after she left and now you’ve joined us and we conceeded straight away, too much spursy rubbing off on us.
No we’ll be fine, don’t think like that. We’ll turn this around in the second half . The cream always rises to the top

Remove this Banner Ad

Back