UEFA Champions League 2019/20

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Back to back MOTM performances by Naby Keita. Great to see.

If not for a combination of great goalkeeping and him fluffing his lines in front of goal, Salah could’ve had 3 or 4, then he scores the most difficult chance of the lot!

Salzburg really impressive. I'll be keen to track their progress in the Europa League. A real chance to go deep in that competition.

Agreed. I’m a big fan of Minamino.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Our last 16 tie will be up against one of:
Barca,
PSG,
Juve,
Valencia,
Leipzig

So Leipzig or Valencia please

So confirmed so far are: PSG, Real, Bayern, Spurs, Man City, Juve, Liverpool, Napoli, Barca, Dortmund, Leipzig, Lyon, Valencia, Chelsea.

Tomorrow Shakhtar, Dinamo Zagreb and Atalanta trying to get a spot. Atletico and Bayer Leverkusen trying to get another.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chelsea will have one of
Barca
PSG
Bayern
Juve
Leipzig

Leipzig or bust for them!

Italian football falling well behind England, Spain and Germany.
It has been well behind for a few years now. The German league is dropping towards Italys standard too

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
100% gonna be PSG
I wouldn’t mind us drawing PSG. I think they’re beatable and they’ve got a terrible record in the knockouts. They’re also the only big team we haven’t played during this four year stint we’ve had in the CL. Hopefully we avoid Barca and Juve

Even so, they're only 8 points from 4th spot I feel that's harsh.
They've had aspirations of going close to the title. With the squad they have they should be at least 2nd or 3rd.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
They've had aspirations of going close to the title. With the squad they have they should be at least 2nd or 3rd.
They finished 2nd 11 points behind juve last year lol they shouldn't have aspirations to win the title haha.

Back