UEFA Champions League 2019/20

They finished 2nd 11 points behind juve last year lol they shouldn't have aspirations to win the title haha.
Still were 10 points clear of 3rd spot.

The year before that it was 4 points behind Juve, 14 points clear of 3rd.

Now they are 15-17 points behind Inter and Juve.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Still were 10 points clear of 3rd spot.

The year before that it was 4 points behind Juve, 14 points clear of 3rd.

Now they are 15-17 points behind Inter and Juve.
But again purely off results they didn't need to change managers chef just let me know he was losing the dressing which that is fair enough.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Conte is s**t in cups.
Played his defensive wing backs in Biraghi and D’Ambrosio instead of his offensive ones in Lazzaro and Candreva. Played right into Barca’s hands.

Jan 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK
Tadic made a real meal out of being "headbutted" at the end of the Ajax-Valencia game

The fact that his behaviour is apparently considered appropriate is laughable. Gabriel Paulista deserved his red, but in an ideal world Tadic would have earned himself a yellow for that too

Agree 100%, I've followed Tadic closely this CL season as Ajax knocked out PAOK in the qualifiers and as soon as Ajax took the lead in the 2nd leg (after being 0-1 down) Tadic was throwing himself all over the shop "winning" fouls when he was barely touched and milking time off the clock by feigning injury. Don't get me wrong I'm well aware this is a common practise but it was ironic to see Tadic get shitty at another player for doing the same thing, everything comes around in football. Can't say I'm upset to see him crash out of the group stage.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Sucks that Ajax didn't get through just the look on de jongs face says it all.
Valencia made it through just to get bounced first round.

Ajax were definitely stiff not to go through....Can't recall too many sides on 10 points not advancing to the next stage.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
It would be sad to watch what Danny Rose has become if he wasn't such an unbearable twat. Surely he isn't even given dead rubber ties in future after this

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It would be sad to watch what Danny Rose has become if he wasn't such an unbearable twat. Surely he isn't even given dead rubber ties in future after this
And Dier. Woefully exposed out there

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jenas saying on commentary that Dier will never be good enough for us. Well played Jermaine, harsh words that needed saying

Back