tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Spurs fans can celebrate the draw all they want, they're still going to get embarrassed by Nagelsmann and Leipzig.
Like everyone said top of the Bundesliga Dortmund would knock us out last season? Their inexperience at this level may be a factor. I won’t underestimate them, every draw is essentially a tough one. But you’d be a mug to hope for a Barcelona ahead of Leipzig

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Spurs fans can celebrate the draw all they want, they're still going to get embarrassed by Nagelsmann and Leipzig.
Anything's possible but Liverpool's luck has been ridiculous this season and for once you'll be playing against a team in Europe who will actually defend and give you nothing on the counter. Your luck might've won you the Premier League this season but I reckon most neutrals are going to enjoy Atletico bouncing you out. Unless of course your ridiculous luck continues (which would surprise no one).

Unfortunately for Liverpool it will be the s**t European VAR and not the Engligh

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Like everyone said top of the Bundesliga Dortmund would knock us out last season? Their inexperience at this level may be a factor. I won’t underestimate them, every draw is essentially a tough one. But you’d be a mug to hope for a Barcelona ahead of Leipzig
I wouldn't pay much attention to them. Liverpool fans think they're German now or somehow have to be proponents of anything
related to Germany. Think some German nutjob manages them.

Once Valencia went early our options became Juve, Barcelona or Leipzig.

Which would you choose?
Who knows, maybe Nagelsmann will find last years finallists now under the tutelage of two time winner Mourinho to be a tough prospect.

Will.B.Worth.Da.Waite

Premiership Player
Feb 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Anything's possible but Liverpool's luck has been ridiculous this season and for once you'll be playing against a team in Europe who will actually defend and give you nothing on the counter. Your luck might've won you the Premier League this season but I reckon most neutrals are going to enjoy Atletico bouncing you out. Unless of course your ridiculous luck continues (which would surprise no one).

Unfortunately for Liverpool it will be the s**t European VAR and not the Engligh
Lol the bitterness amongst opposition supporters the last two seasons is just delicious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back