UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't pay much attention to them. Liverpool fans think they're German now or somehow have to be proponents of anything
related to Germany. Think some German nutjob manages them.
Lol I didn’t think of that, but yeah you’re right. Convenient also as I expect most scousers will be supporting germany in the Euros especially since they self-hate their own country

Anyway my picks:
PSG (80% chance of progressing)
Man City (60%)
Atalanta (55%)
Liverpool (80%)
Bayern (70%)
Juve (90%)
Tottenham (60%)
Barca (90%)

Bookmarked for ridicule in mid February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean like last year when your teams took a Premier League smack down? Anyway why you moaning I’ve gone for Bayern over Chelsea

I'd have Bayern at 90%
Nah, you’ve got more of a chance than that. They’re not all that defensively. I don’t believe players signed in January can play in the CL though if I’m correct though, which probably won’t help

Nah, you’ve got more of a chance than that. They’re not all that defensively. I don’t believe players signed in January can play in the CL though if I’m correct though, which probably won’t help
Yeah they can play and they aren't cup tied either anymore.

Bookmarked for ridicule in mid February

Congrats - finally the net spend of the premier league actually equated to something.

Couldn’t care less about Bayern, I’m laughing at your 80% PSG rating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats - finally the net spend
of the premier league actually equated to something.

Couldn’t care less about Bayern, I’m laughing at your 80% PSG rating

Any chance to post this I’m gonna take it

1576583561841.jpeg

Sorry but PSG will flog Dortmund. They’re heavy favourites. Only so many times can they * this competition up

Any chance to post this I’m gonna take it

View attachment 795154

Sorry but PSG will flog Dortmund. They’re heavy favourites. Only so many times can they fu** this competition up

Well the away leg is on Neymars sisters birthday, so you can rule him out at least

Atletico are struggling for goals this season, averaging 1 per game in la liga, and they weren't exactly flying through their CL group either. They seem to be in a transition period, after having lost Griezmann, Lucas Hernandez and Rodri and having let go some of the old guard. Liverpool were in the last 2 finals and are rolling up the PL. Add the home advantage in the return game and it should be a major upset if they don't progress.

Atletico are struggling for goals this season, averaging 1 per game in la liga, and they weren't exactly flying through their CL group either. They seem to be in a transition period, after having lost Griezmann, Lucas Hernandez and Rodri and having let go some of the old guard. Liverpool were in the last 2 finals and are rolling up the PL. Add the home advantage in the return game and it should be a major upset if they don't progress.
My worry is Atletico's defensive record is good and we tend to let in a goal almost every game. So maybe it could end 2-1 or something.

My worry is Atletico's defensive record is good and we tend to let in a goal almost every game. So maybe it could end 2-1 or something.

Interesting to see if they have a go in the first leg. Surely they won't just sit thrre with 10 behind the ball at home and wait for the counter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back