UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL title for them isn’t a bad consolation prize for what is still a very good season.

On Tuesday morning Adrian will turn into prime Lev Yashin, keep a clean sheet & they win another derby so they will get over it quickly

Most irritating loss we’ve had in a long time, I a deep run in Europe was really important for the legacy of this team.

Battered them for the vast majority of the game but Atletico were just so unbelievably disciplined, they wouldn’t crack, then we’re forced to open the game up in extra time and the rest is history.

All about chasing records in the league now.

Unbelievable Liverpool will only lift one proper trophy this season after being so phenomenal for so long. Bit of a late season collapse has really cost them

Liverpool can console themselves that this season's Champions League probably won't be completed. I doubt next week's Barca v Napoli and Juventus v Lyon games will go ahead.

Scored a tap in against Barca while no one was watching...
Still scored, and won them the game.

For once, can you just stop with the Liverpool bashing? Majority of your posts are about them and how rubbish they are.

Unbelievable Liverpool will only lift one proper trophy this season after being so phenomenal for so long. Bit of a late season collapse has really cost them

Corona can still fix that.

There's no Duckworth/Lewis method in the P/L.

3 proper trophies. Last time you won a trophy your opponents in the CL didn't exist.

For once, can you just stop with the Liverpool bashing? Majority of your posts are about them and how rubbish they are.
Would have thought most of them were United bashing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, he should just stick to bashing his clubs main rival.

Last edited:
It is quite shocking when you put it like that.

When the last time a team rolled 3 balls into the net from outside the box. No screamers. No top corner curlers. No deflections. Just three balls rolled into the bottom corner from outside the box. FFS

Which is a skill in itself, the finishing was absolutely clinical. Beautifully taken chances I must say. Picked their target and bang.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back