UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Klopp is an absolute embarassment when things don’t go his way and is probably the sorest loser in football. Absolute ******* knob.
He should be ashamed of the way he's carried on after both losses. For a top manager to show such a lack of sportsmanship is very disappointing

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
'I don't know why Atletico don't play proper football' - Klopp
What's wrong with this guy? Whinged when we won the first leg about celebrating too much, now we win again at Anfield and he's whinging that it's not 'proper football'. Beaten in both legs, humble pie for you clown.

I thought singing YNWA twice was going to inspire the Klanfield reds to victory?

You'll never walk alone to the hosptial to be tested for coronavirus.

BlueBen

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
No.

But don't use terms when you have no understanding of what they mean.

Like I said, common misconception that people think things going down hill mean it's difficult.

Actually, he used the term perfectly correctly - the vast majority of the time, if things go "downhill" they worsen or deteriorate.

The term can also be used in the way you're describing it, but this is less common, and there was nothing incorrect about the use of the term in the original post.

If you're going to hand out English lessons then at least know what you are talking about.

I'll console myself with being the Champions of England. :thumbsu:
tenor.gif

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
I understand Liverpool fans being upset at Adrian because it’s a massive stuff up, but at the end of the day it’s a fluffed clearance that often goes unpunished.

I know he has credits in the bank, but Robertson missed an open goal from inside 6 yards that would’ve won the tie, which you just can’t do at this level.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well done to Madrid at the end of the day they won fair and square. The season looks like it's going to end anydaynow anyway. Year has been crazy.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Back