UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

1622331424652.png

Rodrigo played 4000mins

Most after dias and pep drops him for cl final.

Smartest man in the room.

False 9 plus out of form sterling ...

Rodri hasn't been in the starting lineup for weeks. He wasn't dropped, but him or Dinho should have played from the start.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I'm pleased for you, even more pleased that you've found your voice tonight.

Theres been a pandenic on this season, some things are more important than football. Now that its finally beginning to ease we can begin to enjoy it more. Once fans come back it will be better again.

Theres been a pandenic on this season, some things are more important than football. Now that its finally beginning to ease we can begin to enjoy it more. Once fans come back it will be better again.
PMSL.

I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I find it super weird the way the players, officials and referees interact with each other. Its like a softcore orgy out there. And I absolutely hate the tactics of rolling around on the floor with 'injuries' trying to delay the play. I know Man City would have done the same thing if they were in Chelseas position, so I don't blame them, it's part of the game as a whole. I think if they tried to stamp it out with sanctions I would find the game much more enjoyable to watch, it just looks pathetic to me. I guess I just don't understand the culture of the sport.

sport evolves and changes over time. I remember the good old days of footy (80s). Basically no one staged, or threw their head back. Now we have selwood etc play for frees and exaggerate contact. Its relative.

what does the bolded bit mean>

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
sport evolves and changes over time. I remember the good old days of footy (80s). Basically no one staged, or threw their head back. Now we have selwood etc play for frees and exaggerate contact. Its relative.

what does the bolded bit mean>

Teams playing the tigers consistently flop. Aussie footy dodgy now days.

Back