UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

So is it safe to assume everyone but City and Spurs fans would want Chelsea to win?
Spurs fans our brothers in arms. Can someone get WR back to share the news with him?

We’ve spent money, yes. But I think my original point was that our “best” and most influential players have been savvy pickups and/or youth players rather than just paying up for anyone we could because we could, ala City.
like when we blew chelsea away all those years ago to sign hazard?

So is this game moving to Villa's ground official yet, will it be considered? I think due to COVID, limiting travel for players and fans is a good idea.
Not official. Who knows, Istanbul already had it shifted but surely they'd be better off having it when fans can attend and boost the local economy.

So is it safe to assume everyone but City and Spurs fans would want Chelsea to win?

Dude I am a Leeds fan.

Aside from SHOOT THE CHELSEA SCUM songs we have been singing since the 70s, a City win would seriously cause meltdowns to our biggest rivals Man Utd.

Plus City Footy Group being benefactors of my A League team and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is this game moving to Villa's ground official yet, will it be considered? I think due to COVID, limiting travel for players and fans is a good idea.

The main reason Villa's offer was turned down was that with Britain's Covid restrictions it would be awkward for the UEFA dignitaries to attend. So * the fans yet again.

The FA is no better. It has allocated Chelsea and Leicester 6,250 tickets each at between £72.50 and £35. Then 9,500 free tickets to the hangers on.

The main reason Villa's offer was turned down was that with Britain's Covid restrictions it would be awkward for the UEFA dignitaries to attend. So fu** the fans yet again.

The FA is no better. It has allocated Chelsea and Leicester 6,250 tickets each at between £72.50 and £35. Then 9,500 free tickets to the hangers on.
So it's been turned down?

The main reason Villa's offer was turned down was that with Britain's Covid restrictions it would be awkward for the UEFA dignitaries to attend. So fu** the fans yet again.

Wait aren't there a bunch going to locals and frontline workers for the FA Cup final?

Wait aren't there a bunch going to locals and frontline workers for the FA Cup final?

I'm sure they'll spin it that way. It will be interesting to see the numbers of how the free tickets are allocated. You can bet a fair few will be sold on to genuine fans for a nice little earner.

Dude I am a Leeds fan.

Aside from SHOOT THE CHELSEA SCUM songs we have been singing since the 70s, a City win would seriously cause meltdowns to our biggest rivals Man Utd.

Plus City Footy Group being benefactors of my A League team and all that.

Not to mention that Hakim Ziyech was born in Dronten, in the Netherlands. Home to ASV Dronten, one of Leeds United’s biggest Dutch rivals. Another reason for wanting City to win the CL Final.

Villa doesn't meet the UEFA standard for a Champions league final I heard yesterday.

But UEFA seem convinced it's going to be in Turkey no matter the situation there.

What standard is that? Capacity?

Villa doesn't meet the UEFA standard for a Champions league final I heard yesterday.

But UEFA seem convinced it's going to be in Turkey no matter the situation there.
Turkey added to Britain’s red list.

Turkey added to Britain’s red list.

That would mean any fans who attended the final would have to quarantine on their return for 10 days at a hotel at a cost of £1,750. Not many would choose to do that.

There's a lot of politics going on. My best guess is that UEFA will be pressured to switch the game to England. The Champs league final is held at Wembley - because prestige stadium/bullshit standards. The Championship play off final is moved away from Wembley. The UK government gives special permission to all the UEFA lackeys to attend the game without quarantine etc.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back