UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Let him run the ball into the goal too before he blew the whistle. At least look at it you ******* oil money grabbing cheat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
They can show as many replays as they want and it’s still the same, Dortmund have been robbed. There is obviously VAR in place as the ref was talking to someone. It’s weird how they didn’t tell the referee to go and have a look at it when VAR will do just that 9 out of 10 times that I have seen VAR in place.

Lucky to be ahead, but not confident of keeping the clean sheet.

Don't know wtf Ederson was thinking but the whole back 4 have been sloppy tonight. Need to focus, and I think we'll need at least one more.

They can show as many replays as they want and it’s still the same, Dortmund have been robbed. There is obviously VAR in place as the ref was talking to someone. It’s weird how they didn’t tell the referee to go and have a look at it when VAR will do just that 9 out of 10 times that I have seen VAR in place.
I think because he blew for the free before the ball went in the net they can't review.
Not even sure he put it in the net after the whistle so not sure what the ruling would be if VAR could have got involved. Maybe a Dortmund free but then you're looking red card.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I think because he blew for the free before the ball went in the net they can't review.
Not even sure he put it in the net after the whistle so not sure what the ruling would be if VAR could have got involved. Maybe a Dortmund free but then you're looking red card.

The ref really bottled it. He saw Ederson’s reaction and blew his whistle straight away. Dortmund should feel hard done by.It’s hard enough scoring against City.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
He's always been a right sided midfielder playing RB. This was his only way into the first team quickly.

Keita has been a bust also. Subbed before half time.
Wasnt even Keita's fault. He's been the best of the midfield three. Fab and Gini have been so poor. Everyone has been shocking. We look completely disinterested. Like playing this game is some kind of chore.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
The ref really bottled it. He saw Ederson’s reaction and blew his whistle straight away. Dortmund should feel hard done by.It’s hard enough scoring against City.

Same ref who didn’t call this last season

12d535ec3db3cb793bd35171138b1553.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back