UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Shouldn’t get fined for truth bombs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if he was fined £100k from this weeks wage, he’d still have enough for that Maserati he has had his eye on with the rest of it.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Even if he was fined £100k from this weeks wage, he’d still have enough for that Maserati he has had his eye on with the rest of it.

It’s not about the money. It’s about the principle (said in Darryl Kerrigan’s voice)

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
One of the best games I’ve watched in a long time, regardless of result. Had it all. A draw would have been a fair result. Foden deserved a goal in the second half. Away goal at least. Hope Sancho is fit for next week

Well outplayed the first 30 minutes of the half. Thought we got some control back when they scored. 1-0 would have been a great result given the context of the game. 2-1 still decent but we need to play better in the 2nd leg.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is also absolutely f’ed up

Haaland probably can’t get out of England quickly enough. First the bullshit with Bellingham’s goal, losing in the 90th minute, Foden grabbing hold of Haaland and Haaland trying to get away from him (so it’s obvious what Foden is saying to him) and having to be polite and sign a linesman’s card not knowing if the same linesman will be involved in next weeks second leg. What a nightmare.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
TAA is just dogshit nowadays.

He was poor defensively but amazing with the ball at his feet. Left foot or right foot he can ping an inch perfect pass 40 yards. I've long been convinced he's not playing in the correct position. Move him further forward and he will start curling shots into the top corner like Becks used to.

Back