UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haaland second best striker ITW at the moment. He’s gone from Thomas Müller to Lewandowski in one summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gave up counting a long time ago and are just going with this now haha.

Yeah. At this stage United getting a penalty in a game of football is about as likely to happen as James Rodriguez coming to Everton and re-creating his entire career. Good for a few matches - bursting onto the scene - as he was in the 2014 World Cup and then largely insignificant thereafter.

Yeah. At this stage United getting a penalty in a game of football is about as likely to happen as James Rodriguez coming to Everton and re-creating his entire career. Good for a few matches - bursting onto the scene - as he was in the 2014 World Cup and then largely insignificant thereafter.
8 in 14 is a pretty good record.

Seems like the defender just out-muscled Rashford. Does seem a bit harsh.

I thought it was there. Refs give free kicks when players go down for the slightest of touches. That was a decent shove. Cold of Rashford to not let Bruno take the pen for his hat trick.

United were brilliant in the first half though Basaksehir gave them way too much space. United switched off in the second. If that shot by Visca had dipped under the bar it would have gotten interesting.

Haaland second best striker ITW at the moment. He’s gone from Thomas Müller to Lewandowski in one summer

Still well behind Lewandowski and Kane who are both more complete players.

How’s Rashford stopping Bruno getting his hattrick?

Even United players are getting sick of the free ride that Bruno gets now.

But you will never hear Bruno Fernandes swearing on his daughters life and the FA intervening by giving him a goal that they had to watch 8000 different camera angles of to determine that he got the last touch on. That sort of thing might end up pissing off the teammate that was awarded the goal, who will end up requesting to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you will never hear Bruno Fernandes swearing on his daughters life and the FA intervening by giving him a goal that they had to watch 8000 different camera angles of to determine that he got the last touch on. That sort of thing might end up pissing off the teammate that was awarded the goal, who will end up requesting to leave.

Now now, don't be like that. :thumbsu:

And 7-10 years older.

That's true but it doesn't mean they are not better than the Norwegian.

That's no slight on Haaland, who knows what he will go an and achieve but the other two have been world-class for many years now. And both have more strings to their bow. Kane leads the Premier League in assists this year (in addition to his goals) by a big, big margin. Lewandowski is a superstar.

Haaland may end up better than both but he's nowhere near either of them right now.

That's true but it doesn't mean they are not better than the Norwegian.

That's no slight on Haaland, who knows what he will go an and achieve but the other two have been world-class for many years now. And both have more strings to their bow. Kane leads the Premier League in assists this year (in addition to his goals) by a big, big margin. Lewandowski is a superstar.

Haaland may end up better than both but he's nowhere near either of them right now.
I agree with most of that.

I would take Kane over Lewa to be honest.

I spoke about this in the On Topic thread. I think he's almost moved past Mbappe as the most coveted young player on the planet. Just flat out scores goals.

Man U are brilliant. Said it before but even when they're '' down '' they still find a way to be relevant. Love them or hate them they're a special side.

Ronaldo is a gun and firing on all clylinders even at this stage of his career. Phenomenon. Juve though still have their struggles in Europe.

Dortmund with Halland look a million dollars. Lazio edge closer to the K.O stage.

Badly needed win for PSG after scoring early, score remained the same.

Chelsea through to the K.O Stages. Giroud getting it done in stoppage, all class. Sevilla nick a winner late on also, good grit.

Inter-Real tomorrow an absolute rip snorter. Milanese have to show something at home.

Man U are brilliant. Said it before but even when they're '' down '' they still find a way to be relevant. Love them or hate them they're a special side.

Ronaldo is a gun and firing on all clylinders even at this stage of his career. Phenomenon. Juve though still have their struggles in Europe.

Dortmund with Halland look a million dollars. Lazio edge closer to the K.O stage.

Badly needed win for PSG after scoring early, score remained the same.

Chelsea through to the K.O Stages. Giroud getting it done in stoppage, all class. Sevilla nick a winner late on also, good grit.

Inter-Real tomorrow an absolute rip snorter. Milanese have to show something at home.
I think you and I have different definitions of brilliant. Man U should be accounting for Istanbul easily at home, and they did what they had to do.

We just need need a point against Sevilla (assuming we beat Krasnodar at the bridge) to finish top given our GD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back