UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are accidental handballs automatic yellows now? Really harsh on Rennes.

I can’t believe any fan or player wants to see that sort of thing given as a pen. Humans (mostly) have arms. He’s not done anything wrong. To effectively lose the tie on that is simply unfair.

I can’t believe any fan or player wants to see that sort of thing given as a pen. Humans (mostly) have arms. He’s not done anything wrong. To effectively lose the tie on that is simply unfair.
If the penalty alone didn't, the red certainly drove a nail into their spirit.

Just ridiculous.

So what exactly are United doing for Basaksehir's first goal. Like why is not one defender goal side of Ba? That's schoolboy stuff. Not only is nobody goal side but they are miles away from Ba. Do United realise you're onside if you're in your own half?

Why are accidental handballs automatic yellows now? Really harsh on Rennes.

I don't think either incident deserved a yellow card. There was only slight contact for the first pen. The handball was totally accidental. I think the ref has to give a pen under the current rules but I don't see why it's a yellow card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think either incident deserved a yellow card. There was only slight contact for the first pen. The handball was totally accidental. I think the ref has to give a pen under the current rules but I don't see why it's a yellow card.
Agree, just cos it's a foul doesn't mean it's a yellow. Ruined what should have been an interesting contest.

I think I just got PTSD seeing Demba Ba running half the pitch and scoring a goal.
Oh Gerard has slipped, and demba ba is through here for Chelsea, it's Ba he scores in front of the Kop!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back