UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

I know of at least one Utd fan who'd start WB ahead of TAA. I wonder if they're watching the same players.

AWB is an elite 1-1 defender but almost all other aspects of his game are below average. Anyone who'd start him over TAA, James, Lamptey etc is kidding themselves.

I'd argue that 50m for him was worse business than the Maguire deal. He's so one dimensional.

Why not do that as soon as the incident occurred? Seems silly it took both players leaving the field for this to happen.

Would literally never happen that quickly. UEFA would have investigated and then had dialogue with both clubs. An hour or two delay was always on the cards.

AWB is an elite 1-1 defender but almost all other aspects of his game are below average. Anyone who'd start him over TAA, James, Lamptey etc is kidding themselves.

I'd argue that 50m for him was worse business than the Maguire deal. He's so one dimensional.

I suppose it depends on what you want your wingbacks to do. Liverpool's system to get the wingbacks high up the pitch and create chances. Utd's system is for them to flail around in no-man's land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back