UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t disagree with that. Koeman is way out of his depth managing Barcelona.
Given how he failed at Everton, why did Barca even hire him? How could they have not seen this coming? Did a decent job at Soton but that's his highest level, he doesn't have what it takes to manage any higher.

Given how he failed at Everton, why did Barca even hire him? How could they have not seen this coming? Did a decent job at Soton but that's his highest level, he doesn't have what it takes to manage any higher.
Because he's a former player and their preferred candidate (Xavi) refused the job while the previous President was at the club.

Anyone taking the job would have had to have done so under the assumption that the longest they could have the job for was 1 year

Amazing to think Mbappe is still only 22 years of age.

Nice win by Liverpool given the awful run of form they've been on, Leipzig are a good side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not often that I watch Dortmund live, however whenever I do I’m always struck by Haaland’s size. The bloke is a unit, still only 20 as well.

One hell of a goal from Chielsa. And Morata almost scored but missed a 1 on 1 because he is sh*t.

De Jong pulls a goal back for Sevilla.

It’s all happening now!

I think it may have been offside anyway.

Not often that I watch Dortmund live, however whenever I do I’m always struck by Haaland’s size. The bloke is a unit, still only 20 as well.

Yep, he’s a beast. He is the type of footballer who would take to any league.

I think it may have been offside anyway.

The commentators were saying that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back