UEFA Champions League 2020/21 (Semi Finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
What are you even doing in a CL thread? Go off to the forum where no trophies are won where you belong
chef can I borrow a zing?
SM how do you cope with guys saying you don’t belong in parts of the board, very hurt right now.

Blame it on #VICBIAS KC, about the only nonsense in your repertoire you haven’t used yet.

kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
chef can I borrow a zing?
SM how do you cope with guys saying you don’t belong in parts of the board, very hurt right now.

Blame it on #VICBIAS KC, about the only nonsense in your repertoire you haven’t used yet.
Are you really having a cry to a moderator after you just posted the below:

Worst contributor on these parts. By a mile.
You lost, get over it, plastic.

You really are something

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
This is also absolutely f’ed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's surely frowned upon and he will be in trouble you would think. Ref's are meant to be impartial. This looks like he's a massive Haaland fan which you just cant be as a referee.
Ok for a ref to be a fan of Haaland. Not ok to be asking him to sign autographs in the player tunnel after the game.

Sometimes waiting for the reason helps. Same as Jack, no issue for me, especially given the cause.

kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
I’m actually doing the opposite of you think about it. You’re whinging just as you do on the NFL board.
How so? You're just commenting on the stats without watching the game, whereas I'm supporting my argument with stats.

Anyway moving on Bayern can still progress just need to keep attacking in Paris next week and get some luck

Remove this Banner Ad