Zidane98

TheBrownDog
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
One thing in Madrid's favor is they've already won La Liga and can just rest players as needed for their remaining games. We've got the FA Cup final and a mid week game because of that plus really need to win all 4 just to have a chance of winning the league.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
One thing in Madrid's favor is they've already won La Liga and can just rest players as needed for their remaining games. We've got the FA Cup final and a mid week game because of that plus really need to win all 4 just to have a chance of winning the league.
Works both way, being busy keeps us in rhythm.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'm not particularly fond of Drury but I must admit his commentary of the equaliser was so much more enthralling and deserving of the moment than Tyler's lifeless calling on Stan.

"Real Madrid: The Team of Dreams" great call there.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
I don’t think Grealish coming on was a bad move, he had an attempt cleared off the line, then another shot where Courtios I think got his foot to it which sent the ball just wide of the post. One of those definitely goes in on another day. Madrid in the CL though is just different, they find a way.

Spanish Sahara

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Trailblazers, Liverpool, 49ers
I'm not particularly fond of Drury but I must admit his commentary of the equaliser was so much more enthralling and deserving of the moment than Tyler's lifeless calling on Stan.

Tylers commentary was extremely poor for such a pivotal moment in a champions league semi final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Particularly with Benzema. He’s kind of made the champions league his playground this season, like Ronaldo used to in years past.
he seems to be the constant at RM. Whereas everyone else in that stratosphere has left one time or another.

QuietB

Hall of Famer
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tylers commentary was extremely poor for such a pivotal moment in a champions league semi final.
It was on par with Cities defending. WTF was Cancelo doing for the first goal? May as well been lacing his boots while he watched everything unfold around him

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
I don’t think Grealish coming on was a bad move, he had an attempt cleared off the line, then another shot where Courtios I think got his foot to it which sent the ball just wide of the post. One of those definitely goes in on another day. Madrid in the CL though is just different, they find a way.
the goalline gods evening it up after stones' title winning clearance

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leicester City, Philadelphia Eagles
Can't see Madrid matching Liverpool in the final.

City continue to disappoint in this format. Really need that PL title now - otherwise this season looks very much like a wasted one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad