UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alexander-Arnold is just unbelievable. He is an incredible player.

Hurts my head that United fans used to try and have a TAA v AWB debate. Trent is just on another planet.

TAA v Reece James, now that’s a proper contest. Will be interesting to see who wins out over their England careers.

The club should every every cent of the fine he’s getting for this. Farcical refereeing - and Anthony is also a little campaigner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That journalist shouldn’t be anywhere near a professional media room after that one. I mean it’s fair enough to make a mistake with a persons name but the only Mendy who plays for City is in prison right now charged with rape. Yeah, seems like a real character in the dressing room.

That journalist shouldn’t be anywhere near a professional media room after that one. I mean it’s fair enough to make a mistake with a persons name but the only Mendy who plays for City is in prison right now charged with rape. Yeah, seems like a real character in the dressing room.

That same Mendy is also a left back, not a right back. Perhaps he has filled in at RB for the prison side a few times when the regular prison RB was unavailable.

That same Mendy is also a left back, not a right back. Perhaps he has filled in at RB for the prison side a few times when the regular prison RB was unavailable.

Getting positions on the pitch wrong is the least of that journalists problems. Kyle Walker could have easily corrected the journalist with the name but then he would have to tell him about all the other stuff, too. Better to be diplomatic.

And also isn't a right back.

I'd say Ronaldo is more like LeBron. Cos Ronnie is the second greatest of all time and loves a sook, just like Bron. :D
Ronnie has done it in England, Spain and Italy. Messi is proving a flop outside Barca so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back