UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just signed up to Stan. I wasn’t eligible for the free trial as I had an account through this email address a few of years ago. The picture quality on HD is sensational (watching the recent Spurs/Pacos fixture), every bit as good as Optus Sport.

Can you confirm if multiple devices are allowed simultaneously on Stan Sport (assuming you have the stan plus or better package which allow 3 + devices)?

Can you confirm if multiple devices are allowed simultaneously on Stan Sport (assuming you have the stan plus or better package which allow 3 + devices)?

It is. I have the Stan Standard (3 screen simultaneousl), plus Stan Sport package. That is $24 a month.

I just had Spurs on PS5, Rangers on my MacBook’s web browser and Celtic on my IPad. All of them were really clear and crisp.

Sounds like the perfect spot for United supporters to watch Ronnie:p.

That’s my thinking.
Score predictions Bayern v Barca? Im going with Bayern 5 Barca 1. Lewa hatty.

Bayern could win by an absolute hatful tomorrow, they are fully capable of that. Tbh, I don’t even think I would be satisfied with a 4-0 result.

That’s my thinking.

Bayern could win by an absolute hatful tomorrow, they are fully capable of that. Tbh, I don’t even think I would be satisfied with a 4-0 result.

Barca crowds are also capped at 30k I believe due to current covid regulations in Catalonia. Another blow to them.

Their only hope of winning is Luuk De Jong somehow morphing into Luis Suarez for the match.

Cool. So United are literally playing at a stadium called Stadion Wankdorf tomorrow morning.
Best headline ever?

41f59a6fd02fe955a3b43851bbfb95e6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back