UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

The loss wasn't on Ole at all.

Stupid red crippled us when we were in control. And then Lingard is a *******.
Hows it not on Ole? The quality in that United side. Similar to the quality at say City, Liverpool and Chelsea. I think if the three teams i mentioned go down to 10 men. They dont get battered and lose because they have a better manager who gets more out of their players in that situation. They are also more tactically astute so they dont get overrun by an average side.

Hows it not on Ole? The quality in that United side. Similar to the quality at say City, Liverpool and Chelsea. I think if the three teams i mentioned go down to 10 men. They dont get battered and lose because they have a better manager who gets more out of their players in that situation. They are also more tactically astute so they dont get overrun by an average side.

Because we were winning, got a red quite early and lost due to a really weak back-pass. Outside of that the defence held up, in that position, match day one you take the draw and move on, that was on track until the pass back.

How is the the managers fault?

Because we were winning, got a red quite early and lost due to a really weak back-pass. Outside of that the defence held up, in that position, match day one you take the draw and move on, that was on track until the pass back.

Because he can make changes? This is a Swiss team, not a top 10 PL team.

The lengths some will go to defend an incompetent manager because he played for them despite all the evidence to the contrary

Because he can make changes? This is a Swiss team, not a top 10 PL team.

The lengths some will go to defend an incompetent manager because he played for them despite all the evidence to the contrary

He made changes, only one that had me baffled was bringing Martial on.

I'm probably the most anti Ole United poster on the board bud, that s**t don't fly with me.

He made changes, only one that had me baffled was bringing Martial on.

I'm probably the most anti Ole United poster on the board bud, that sh*t don't fly with me.
Bringing on Varane was a great move too. It allowed a goal and for United to get pushed onto more. Genius by Ole, assuming he was the manager of Young Boys

Varane was overrated at Real and covered by Ramos, he's being exposed left next to the lump that is Slabhead

Bringing on Varane was a great move too. It allowed a goal and for United to get pushed onto more. Genius by Ole, assuming he was the manager of Young Boys

Ok well that's your synopsis.

Cos you kinda got battered and i dont even think you had a shoton target after gling down a man. You guys have too much quality to suddenly feel like parking a bus and eeking out a draw at an absolutely poor Young Boys side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cos you kinda got battered and i dont even think you had a shoton target after gling down a man. You guys have too much quality to suddenly feel like parking a bus and eeking out a draw at an absolutely poor Young Boys side.

Second half we did for sure. Not up until the red.

Anyway, as I've said, it was the first game. Other game was a draw. Hardly panic stations.

Every opinion on United is about how poor they are, which isn't truly reflective of their finish last season.
Isnt it? They finished second but was that reflective of a poor Chelsea start (hence the manager sacking), Liverpool injured and unable to keep up their amazing streak and Spurs falling dramatically away? They gained just 8 points despite their incoming players and dropped out in the group stage of the Champions League. It's a valid assessment/discussion and to say otherwise is just an attack on the person rather than the discussion point which is pretty standard from th cheap seats you occupy with alarming regularity

Oh I forgot I'm not allowed to share an opinion.

Grow up for once

Mate, stop being so obsessed. Your constant posts about Carlton’s salary cap breaches from 20 years ago and how terribly Carlton do everything has become quite obsessive. Time to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back