UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it will get worse.

Shaw is a big loss. FB's in today's match (ignoring Telles goal) were schooled proper. How is Dallot anywhere near a top flight club?

But these late goals aren't luck. They were a hallmark of the Ferguson era. The mindset is play to win. That's what Ole and Ronaldo were taught. The opposition is play not to lose. There are many psychological studies over the years which confirm which is effective. I'll let you all work it out.

Bit of controversy for Uniteds goal. Lingard is blocking the keeper in an offside position.

Pretty much what Ole was complaining about the other day vs Villa.
View attachment 1249417

Only if people try to create it, was checked by VAR, a still image doesn't show the full story, the GK is not blocked at all, ball goes no where near Lingard who has made himself as small as possible. Keeper has a clear view of the ball and puts it into his own net.

Shaw is a big loss. FB's in today's match (ignoring Telles goal) were schooled proper. How is Dallot anywhere near a top flight club?

But these late goals aren't luck. They were a hallmark of the Ferguson era. The mindset is play to win. That's what Ole and Ronaldo were taught. The opposition is play not to lose. There are many psychological studies over the years which confirm which is effective. I'll let you all work it out.
Looked a bit lucky to me. At home most teams that are favourites would be going for a win all the way to final whistle. Don’t think it’s a special Man U trait.

This is a good thing overall as ole escapes again

Exactly. I was a bit worried when the score was 1-1, because the pressure is slowly mounting on Solskjaer. The euphoria of a last minute winner eases that.

He’s the perfect man for maintaining the illusion that United are going places, while never actually going anywhere.

Another game where we displayed zero attacking intent. Juve aren't exactly a dangerous side anymore so there were no excuses not too all game.

Tuchel going too defensive? Say it ain't so.

Only if people try to create it, was checked by VAR, a still image doesn't show the full story, the GK is not blocked at all, ball goes no where near Lingard who has made himself as small as possible. Keeper has a clear view of the ball and puts it into his own net.
Wouldn't worry about trying to convince him, It was a united player, therefore, should not have stood as a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Everton were denied an equaliser against United while Gylfi was lying on the ground two years back... Near Identical but not in the eyes of United fans

Except Everton were denied an equaliser against United while Gylfi was lying on the ground two years back... Near Identical but not in the eyes of United fans

Yeah they are also conveniently quiet about the time Billy Liddell was wrongly adjudged offside in 1942. It’s just typical United fans.

Who?

Exactly. I was a bit worried when the score was 1-1, because the pressure is slowly mounting on Solskjaer. The euphoria of a last minute winner eases that.

He’s the perfect man for maintaining the illusion that United are going places, while never actually going anywhere.
Yeah a good late winner for United keeps the pressure off Ole. Hopefully he stays United manager for a long, long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back