UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Not his only stint in England.

Sure but Messi hasn't been outside La Liga when he was younger like Ronaldo was so all you can do is compare what they're doing now.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Ronaldo is having a good season while playing in a shambles of a system under Ole. Messi is at a strong PSG team in a weaker league and is struggling, is also 2 years younger than CR7.

I’d say at this stage Ronaldo is proving he is the best.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Ronaldo is having a good season while playing in a shambles of a system under Ole. Messi is at a strong PSG team in a weaker league and is struggling, is also 2 years younger than CR7.

Both players are a shadow of who they were at rhe peak of their powers. For me neither is really proving anything atm.

Sure but Messi hasn't been outside La Liga when he was younger like Ronaldo was so all you can do is compare what they're doing now.
If I can wind up Jodlington in peace that’d be swell.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
DBAH0 I hope you included some sort of goals scored in CL add on clause for big Seb Haller when you sold him to Ajax for peanuts. Looks like he is a good chance of winning the golden boot in CL this season at the rate he is going lol
Probably not unfortunately.

He suits Ten Haag's system perfectly. Always thought if he was at a club like Chelsea even that dominated possession he would do well. He can just get lazy if he doesn't get enough of the ball in good areas.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Well Ronaldo isnt anywhere near the best in the world anymore. Messi has had a tough start at PSG but still has 3 goals in 8 games and has been in and out with injury. Let's wait until he gets a run on with games to see where he is at. He's still Lionel Messi.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Well Ronaldo isnt anywhere near the best in the world anymore. Messi has had a tough start at PSG but still has 3 goals in 8 games and has been in and out with injury. Let's wait until he gets a run on with games to see where he is at. He's still Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo hasn’t been at his best for a few years now, I know that, I’m just stating that he’s having a better season so far compared to Messi, has netted 9 goals in 11 games for us and has carried us in the CL with multiple clutch goals already.

Messi is Messi, no doubt will turn things around because he’s phenomenal, but yeah let’s wait and see, he’s also well past his best.

Feel

Draftee
Nov 19, 2021
Europa
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Play more before they are gone in january transfer window Sancho and an by VDB and Bruno?

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Play more before they are gone in january transfer window Sancho and an by VDB and Bruno?

1637622792498.gif

Back