UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
If it's not deliberate then it's not relevant anymore.
Yes because the rules are incredibly stupid. If that's out anywhere else on the field and doesn't result in a goal then it's a handball. That realistically shouldn't have counted because the ball wouldn't have gone to Chalobah without the accidental use of a hand.

Yes because the rules are incredibly stupid. If that's out anywhere else on the field and doesn't result in a goal then it's a handball. That realistically shouldn't have counted because the ball wouldn't have gone to Chalobah without the accidental use of a hand.
Well off you march to IFAB then. Why would you ask "huh... how has that been allowed to stand" if you knew that the reason it's been allowed to stand is that it's no longer an offence?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Well off you march to IFAB then. Why would you ask "huh... how has that been allowed to stand" if you knew that the reason it's been allowed to stand is that it's no longer an offence?
Because I disagree with it. Sorry for not checking the BF Soccer board opinion spreadsheet for what opinion I'm allowed to have. Link me to it and I'll check next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Benfica are still alive by drawing with Barcelona 0-0. 3rd on on 5 points with Kiev on the last match day. Barcelona are 2nd on 7 points, hopefully Bayern Munich are ruthless campaigners and play their best first XI in a couple of weeks.

I think Bayern would love to pot Barca out of the comp into Europa League. Tbh Barca probably would rather be in EL as they have a reasonable chance of winning it. If they go through to the next round of CL they could well end up getting embarrassed in the next round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back