UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

1624540831762.png

1624540992326.png

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Celtic v Midgetland was the only game that interested me. So I went on Optus Sport to watch it. Turns out that I had missed the memo that they don't have Champs League any more.

You now have to subscribe to Stan Sport. If I'm reading it right you have subscribe to Stan for a minimum of $10 a month then the Sport is an extra $10 a month. There's nothing else on Stan that I would watch so I think I'll wait until the round of 16 knockout stage before subscribing.

Celtic v Midgetland was the only game that interested me. So I went on Optus Sport to watch it. Turns out that I had missed the memo that they don't have Champs League any more.

You now have to subscribe to Stan Sport. If I'm reading it right you have subscribe to Stan for a minimum of $10 a month then the Sport is an extra $10 a month. There's nothing else on Stan that I would watch so I think I'll wait until the round of 16 knockout stage before subscribing.
The 3 European Comps are on Stan as listed in the TV rights thread title.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham

Yeah I saw that now. Champions League is the only European comp I am usually interested in and only when it gets to the serious stages.

Would love to see the Hammers in Europe so might go halfies with a mate on a subscription that allows multiple devices.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

I reckon each individual competition could do with having the TV rights provider listed in the thread title. Probably easier to keep track as those are stickied threads and the TV rights thread isn’t.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory

Celtic were good and dominated for most despite having a man sent off in the first half. Only conceded due to a goalie howler. He's had a few now and a new keeper should be top of the list for Ange. Most Celtic fans positive with his approach and with no away goal rule it's all to play for in the second leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon each individual competition could do with having the TV rights provider listed in the thread title. Probably easier to keep track as those are stickied threads and the TV rights thread isn’t.
Good idea, I'll sort that out.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Celtic were good and dominated for most despite having a man sent off in the first half. Only conceded due to a goalie howler. He's had a few now and a new keeper should be top of the list for Ange. Most Celtic fans positive with his approach and with no away goal rule it's all to play for in the second leg.

Karius is available.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Vitriol will be directed towards the board. Most fans know this Celtic team has progressively gotten weaker over the years due to a lack of investment.

That is a terrible Celtic side..kids and third team players. Probably worst team in decades. Management has dragged their feet on transfers. Ange has walked into a bad situation.

Awer Mabil used to play for your boys in Adelaide and is a gun. Time for him to step up to a better league soon hopefully.
Yeah I remember he played against us last year in that dead rubber CL game where Jota and Kostas got injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back