UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont understand GIF

Lol so average punter logic Klopp bottled it and Liverpools season was a failure right?
Nah had a great season.

Won two trophies losing 4 games all season. To lose two trophies to a great City side and the greatest in Europe is no shame. Missed both by a bees dick.

The invincibles won less games than Liverpool did this year and fell short in every other comp.

Well done to Madrid. Liverpool players believing their own hype in particular one 🤡 up forward who can't score unless it's a penalty but wants 1 billion a week.

Real Madrid are still s**t right Jod?

Beat PSG, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool to the title
Yeah I dont think they are very good. Just everything has gone their way. Again today they havent troubled Alisson at all, scored one goal. Then Tibo saved them time and time again.

I think they are one of the worst CL winning sides of recent memory but good on them, they hang in games and found way to win. Cant take it away from them.

We didnt play anywhere near our best which is disappointing.

Yeah I dont think they are very good. Just everything has gone there way. Again today they havent troubled Alisson at all, scored one goal. Then Tibo saved them time and time again.

I think they are one of the worst CL winning sides of recent memory but good on them, they hang in games and found way to win. Cant take it away from them.

We didnt play anywhere near our best which is disappointing.
How about that TAA. World class defender

Whats your point Liverpool were clearly the better team lol

I know.

Real Madrid’s KPD’s and back flankers did a superb job and their FB, Courtois, saved shots that were nearly going in but rather than rushing anything through for a score, he kept hold of the ball. And then in the second half, Real Madrid’s small forward, Vinicius Jr, scored a goal to win the match. Liverpool’s FF’s and small forwards kicked everything out on the full. The match itself was a bit boring with Real Madrid only having 1 scoring shot to 0. Oh wow.

Worse luck next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mocking football tragedies which led to dead people and a clubs supporters been wrongly accused is okay in the eyes of posters on this board.

What a joke.
Nobody is mocking anyone.

You're all wound up in knots.

Log off. Take a breath and come back when you're calmer. You're doing yourself no favours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back