UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the greatest generation of players Liverpool have had for a very long time and they just keep bottling it on the big stage.

The clock is ticking for them as well. There is no way this team playing this type of football can keep it up forever. Dortmund completely imploded under Klopp during his final year there, and with Mane likely leaving, the dominoes could start to fall.

Watching them in their last few games, they looked completely out of gas and were lucky to keep generating wins. Wolverhampton should've scored 4 goals against them on the final day but kept wasting easy chances.

This is the greatest generation of players Liverpool have had for a very long time and they just keep bottling it on the big stage.

The clock is ticking for them as well. There is no way this team playing this type of football can keep it up forever. Dortmund completely imploded under Klopp during his final year there, and with Mane likely leaving, the dominoes could start to fall.

Watching them in their last few games, they looked completely out of gas and were lucky to keep generating wins. Wolverhampton should've scored 4 goals against them on the final day but kept wasting easy chances.
Won 2 comps out of 4. Lost 1 comp by a point after being 14 pts down in January and the other comp came out against a keeper who had the game of his life. Far from bottling it.

Bring on bottling it every season by winning 2 trophies.

Won 2 comps out of 4. Lost 1 comp by a point after being 14 pts down in January and the other comp came out against a keeper who had the game of his life. Far from bottling it.
Goalless in 3 finals. That's not good.

The 2 trophies are great and shouldn't be sneezed at, but every Liverpool fan is lying if they're saying they wouldn't swap them for the two they missed out on.

The 2 trophies are great and shouldn't be sneezed at, but every Liverpool fan is lying if they're saying they wouldn't swap them for the two they missed out on.

not sure anyone has or would say that

How could they possibly be swapped? By the time the cups were won we were still in contention for the other two.

This is one of the greatest club seasons Ive ever seen of any club. 2 trophies and only just ahort in the two other competitions.

I wouldnt swap it for anything.

It seems nowadays that if you've not won it has to be seen as bottling it.

Winner and loser to every final, and 99% of the time its not a case of bottling it, you just weren't good enough on the day (and yes, I'm aware we bottled it against Madrid).

It seems nowadays that if you've not won it has to be seen as bottling it.

Winner and loser to every final, and 99% of the time its not a case of bottling it, you just weren't good enough on the day (and yes, I'm aware we bottled it against Madrid).

We were two goals away from winning everything and two goals away from winning nothing. That’s football.

People dismissing the trophies we won because they required a penalty shootout is a new one that I haven’t really seen before though.

We were two goals away from winning everything and two goals away from winning nothing. That’s football.

People dismissing the trophies we won because they required a penalty shootout is a new one that I haven’t really seen before though.

I prefer the League Cup over the Champions League anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liverpool are a bunch of losers including their coach. They haven't won s**t, covid title can't be counted. Compare them to our aged champions mentality showing the young players how to win titles. Difference is night and day. Pool are full of overrated trash like Salah, most overrated player in the world as with the delusional Flopp choking to City every season.

Liverpool did a loser parade. I can't take it any more this club is too funny :straining::straining:

284945121_309252208075242_1248776576716070683_n.jpg

Of course we did a parade, we won two trophies. Was a great season.

Apparently we're the only club not allowed to celebrate a trophy. Or in this case 3.

I wouldn’t class winning a CL final in 2019 and the EPL the year after as keeping on bottling it.
Plus, amassing 98 points in 2018/19 and 92 points this season to finish second both seasons by a single point. What do you call that? A bottling job. Real Madrid are a class act. Even the greatest United sides didn’t reign over Europe very often.
City is a great side. Having to score more than 90 points twice just to come second is madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back