UEFA Champions League (Matchday 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

385B1BFE00000578-3790032-image-a-138_1473891520199.jpg

:$

I must have missed it, but I'm not really interested. If you want to go, go. If you don't, don't. I don't really care and I can't believe anyone else does.

If the club want a full house there are plenty of things THEY can do about.

Don't blame me, it's Pep telling the fans that they should be turning up & supporting the team. A club with one of the most expensive squads and one of the largest wage bills around should easily be able to fill the stadium for a CL match.

Don't blame me, it's Pep telling the fans that they should be turning up & supporting the team. A club with one of the most expensive squads and one of the largest wage bills around should easily be able to fill the stadium for a CL match.

Who is blaming you?

then why can't barca?

25,000 empty seats vs celtic. or maybe it's just cos, like, no one cares? and people who do are really weird.

then why can't barca?

25,000 empty seats vs celtic. or maybe it's just cos, like, no one cares? and people who do are really weird.

Celtic aren't even a competitive match for Barca, let's be honest. Realistically they are mid table championship standard. Can see full houses at the Nou Camp for the games against you guys & Monchengladbach.

Celtic aren't even a competitive match for Barca, let's be honest. Realistically they are mid table championship standard. Can see full houses at the Nou Camp for the games against you guys & Monchengladbach.
Ewan Murray on the Guardian Pod said that Celtic would be around 10th in the Prem. LMAO'd at the time but decided to go through there team to check. They are basically all Championship or League 1 players. Anyone half decent leaves very quickly.

Ewan Murray on the Guardian Pod said that Celtic would be around 10th in the Prem. LMAO'd at the time but decided to go through there team to check. They are basically all Championship or League 1 players. Anyone half decent leaves very quickly.

What? LOL!!! Best player probably Rogic. They are a mid table championship outfit at best.

and as we showed last night, gladbach arent a competitive match for us

the match got moved and meant a bunch of logistical hassles for fans. similar to the utd/bournemouth match. these people have lives too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and as we showed last night, gladbach arent a competitive match for us

the match got moved and meant a bunch of logistical hassles for fans. similar to the utd/bournemouth match. these people have lives too.

I'll give you the away fans. They obviously had travel arrangements booked. How big is the away section though? 3k? Couldn't be that difficult for the locals to attend on the Wednesday night.

Comparing it to the Utd - Bournemouth game is ridiculous though, it was the last game of a poor season for Utd and there was nothing on the line for the fans (unless you believe a 19-0 win was a possibility).

I'll give you the away fans. They obviously had travel arrangements booked. How big is the away section though? 3k? Couldn't be that difficult for the locals to attend on the Wednesday night.

Comparing it to the Utd - Bournemouth game is ridiculous though, it was the last game of a poor season for Utd and there was nothing on the line for the fans (unless you believe a 19-0 win was a possibility).
people have work, people have commitments. the club didnt sell any more tickets on the night, and had at least 40-45,000 tickets sold.

who are we to tell fans and take potshots at people who pay an obscene amount of money to watch a football game?

people have work, people have commitments. the club didnt sell any more tickets on the night, and had at least 40-45,000 tickets sold.

who are we to tell fans and take potshots at people who pay an obscene amount of money to watch a football game?

Well it's Pep taking the pot shots. He sounded pretty offended by all the empty seats at the emptyhad. In his own words - "the players deserved a full house".

Well it's Pep taking the pot shots. He sounded pretty offended by all the empty seats at the emptyhad. In his own words - "the players deserved a full house".
I think WC might be at game, set and match.

I'm not getting getting involved, my days of bashing Citeh are behind me

and he's allowed to say that, because he wants everyone to be at and see a fantastic team.

but last night was a special case where numerous problems occurred and hurt the crowd. i just dont see, when there have been fans of basically all the big clubs, staging protests about ticket prices, that there are still so many who are so quick to lay the boot in when they haven't even been to games in the past.

and he's allowed to say that, because he wants everyone to be at and see a fantastic team.

but last night was a special case where numerous problems occurred and hurt the crowd. i just dont see, when there have been fans of basically all the big clubs, staging protests about ticket prices, that there are still so many who are so quick to lay the boot in when they haven't even been to games in the past.

I hear some of your fan base is not too happy about Pep's comments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back