Gouldy

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2007
Sunny coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Alright guys, surely there is some soccer fans here.

Firstly I'd like to say... LMFAO at Chelsea and Didier Drogba, you are a hack, get the f out of Chelsea your a disgrace

And secondly I'd like to say go the Champs!

Should be an awesome game. I was hoping to play Barca because Chelsea just play poo soccer. It's worse than watching Sydney.

Rooney, Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldo, Henry, Tevez (have to play him!), Carrick, Iniesta, Xavi, Giggs, Ferdindand, Puyol, Vidic, Valdes. What more can you ask for?

No Fletcher, Dani Alves (big loss I think (even though he's a little ****)) & Abidal.

Liverpool felt sorry for the rest of you pathetic tossers. :)
haha!
I was pretty dissapointed when LIV were knocked out by Drogba and his goons. Allthough that 2nd leg was not what I expected!

I really enjoy watching them play, especially when Gerrard & Torres are at full flight. There as good, if not better, then Ronaldo and Rooney.

And I'm a massive Spain fan, so I love watching Reina, Alonso, Torres etc.

Look at this team:

Casillas
Ramos | Mercheda | Puyol | Capedivilla
Iniesta | Fabregas | Xavi | Silva
Torres | Villa​

Jaqauin
Xabi Alonso
Marco Senna
Santi Corzola
Reina
Almunia
Raul

How can you not love that team? :D

Yeah that is a awesome line up, should be a great final.
I was hoping to play Barca, it'll be a much greater game to view for the neutral.

With Abidal and Dani Alves out it should make it much easier for Man U to penetrate their back four. Evra better have the game of his life though.

As much as I hate to admit it Man U are in very good form. Especially that prick Ronaldo.

As much as I hate to admit it Man U are in very good form. Especially that prick Ronaldo.
We had bit a of slump for a while there against ur blokes and Fulham, but we're back on track. I wasnt too impressed with Fergie's efforts in the FA semi but ohh well.

Yeah I would hate Ronaldo if I didnt support Man U too, he's an arrogant prick, but he's our arrogant prick lol. Not for long though apparantly :(, f*ck i hate Real Madrid. Frank Ribbery is an 'ok' replacement though I suppose. I also heard that we may be chasing Kaka and LIV are chasing Tevez? Allthough that was mainly because of his countryman Mascherano, who is rumoured to depart Anfield. CONFUSING! lol

We had bit a of slump for a while there against ur blokes and Fulham, but we're back on track. I wasnt too impressed with Fergie's efforts in the FA semi but ohh well.

Yeah I would hate Ronaldo if I didnt support Man U too, he's an arrogant prick, but he's our arrogant prick lol. Not for long though apparantly :(, f*ck i hate Real Madrid. Frank Ribbery is an 'ok' replacement though I suppose. I also heard that we may be chasing Kaka and LIV are chasing Tevez? Allthough that was mainly because of his countryman Mascherano, who is rumoured to depart Anfield. CONFUSING! lol
Love him or hate him, Ronaldo is a brilliant footballer. The same goes for Kobe Bryant in the NBA.

great game this morning.. drogba is a drop kick and they should be sanctioned as a club.. poor effort...

as for the final MESSI vs RONALDO ... should be a belter and i hope barca win it because im still filthy about man united beating us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didier Drogba utter disgrace:thumbsdown:
Yep

I thought that it was good for a laugh.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone look down the barrel of a camera and complain. :p
Thats all he's good for half the time... a laugh. He just shits me, him and Dani Alves made that first leg one of the worst games ive ever seen.

great game this morning.. drogba is a drop kick and they should be sanctioned as a club.. poor effort...

as for the final MESSI vs RONALDO ... should be a belter and i hope barca win it because im still filthy about man united beating us
lol, understandible. Poor little Ibra couldn't handle that intensity.

I just watched a replay of one of Drogba's appeals. He falls, gets onto his knees and falls again in the other direction. :D

F*cking twat.

He deserves his suspension.
Yeah, I hate him with a passion, get him out of the EPL i say. F*ck off to Real or wherever he's rumoured to go to.
Did he get suspended did he?

I hate Chelsick but I have to admit they were robbed. The ref was a ****ing disgrace.

Yep

Thats all he's good for half the time... a laugh. He just shits me, him and Dani Alves made that first leg one of the worst games ive ever seen.

lol, understandible. Poor little Ibra couldn't handle that intensity.

Yeah, I hate him with a passion, get him out of the EPL i say. F*ck off to Real or wherever he's rumoured to go to.
Did he get suspended did he?

pfffffft... lucky to get through simlpe as that... ibra is king

As a passonate Leeds United fan, and a Barcelona fan, I have a couple of chants to share with u before the big game :D

Man United, Went in an aeroplane,
Went to Munich and never came back again,
Hahah!
They went on the DC7 and now there all in heaven,
They look sweet under a seat with an aeroplane snapped in two,
Hahah!

Who's that dying on the runway?
Who's that dying in the snow?
It's Matt Busby and his boys
Making such a ****ing noise
Coz they can't get their aeroplane to go

If You think that's politically incorrect, out of good taste and decorum, I won't share the songs about Tottenham !!! :D :D :p

As a passonate Leeds United fan, and a Barcelona fan, I have a couple of chants to share with u before the big game :D

Hahah!
Hahah!

If You think that's politically incorrect, out of good taste and decorum, I won't share the songs about Tottenham !!! :D :D :p
They would have to be the worst chants ive ever heard and the most distasteful

Yeah well... he played like a pre-pubescent boy:D

he wasnt that bad if u go watch the replay he still had manychances but couldnt put them away.. that was the difference... he will be back.. as will inter and we will win with the help of Mourinho... inter wil hold that title next year :thumbsu::p

Liverpool should try and get Messi. We need him, could help us win the EPL.

Hahah!
Hahah!

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back